Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this aint fuckin ables u fuckin fags i dnt even think that fool ables would waste his time sayin some up the shit i say he to busy actually doing graffiti yall should try it sometime besides he doesnt have the nuts anyways. p.s yall niggas better stay up an watch ur cribs tonight cause me an my boys got a hold of some clanazapam and we already had the bars,shards and gin... U KNOW THATS TROUBLE!!!!! not to mention we got straps. dnt hit the floor to soon if u lucky they might be blanks

got ya

it tripps mE out to see this shitty old truck cRUSIN all around the heights with a big board on the back anouncing

HOUSTON HEIGHTS GRAFFITI REMOVER(some shit like that)

guess he feels cool going around buffing shit

i know i aint feeling it

VIZIE JEWS DFIE MEAT KILLED THE Y.A.

BONE ABLES WRECKED THAT 59 BUILDING WITH THE ROLLER SHITS WILD

ABLES after all the lessons you should have learned...you still wanna bump gums. Koo betrayle killz remeber that homie.

FUCK ABLES=ETCHBATHONER.

YOUR SHITS GOTTA GO.

... :shakehead:

gotta suck ... ABLES=ETCHBATHONER

:king:

it tripps mE out to see this shitty old truck cRUSIN all around the heights with a big board on the back anouncing

HOUSTON HEIGHTS GRAFFITI REMOVER(some shit like that)

guess he feels cool going around buffing shit

i know i aint feeling it

VIZIE JEWS DFIE MEAT KILLED THE Y.A.

BONE ABLES WRECKED THAT 59 BUILDING WITH THE ROLLER SHITS WILD

where are the flicks of this???

I DID NOT HAVE MY CAMERA AT THE TIME I NEED TO CARRY IT WITH ME MORE OFTEN BUT IM SHURE ILL BUMP INTO IT AGAIN AN ILL BE READY

I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESION THAT A E2E WAS TO BE ROCKED FROM ONE SIDE ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE CAR WITH OUT LEAVEING ANY SPACE NOT HALF WAY TO THE DOOR AN THEN DRAW SOME BUBBLES WITH SIGNATURES IN THEM OR DO SIGNATURES WERE THERE IS EMPTY SPACE OR STRATING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FR8 AN LEAVING SPACE ON THE LEFT SIDE AN RIGHT SIDE

ONLY DOING 3/4 OF A E2E IS NOT AN E2E

BUT HEY I GUESS IM NOT REALLY A FAN OF THE WORK BUT I AGRRE WITH dickhertz AND THE OTHERS.........SORRY

FANTASY'S SUCKS YOU END UP LEAVING BROKE AND WASTED AND WITH BLUE BALLS!!!!!!

wow, that Jews is straight murder, those characters are perfect

who did the characters? i love to see shit like that, legal walls that actually make sense with the wall owner (i see a lot of murals get buffed because the management shifts, etc., which likely wouldn't happen if the art had something to do w/ the business).

just to let muthafuckers know aint no new kats been knighted into bkae.....when muthafuckers start comin around and actually maxin on a reg then they may get some consideration.....

ohh and to etchbath stop already...all you know how to do is play them bumpa gums.....leave studewood bitch....i begg you muthafucker...

NORTHSIDE CENTRAL

BKAE

GFX

NSGC

BSO

MISTA OSO MUTHAFUCKIN SWEET BITCH

im in houston now, and i need to get some paint, are there any graff shops in houston??? i need directions...

stfu, you don't ask for info on the net. you may just received it by word of mouth...if you are lucky enough.

so, just do us a favor, l get off the net and get "x"ed out.

:scrambled: :scrambled: