Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when did graff became drama??...i expect dat shyt from my chick not yall dudes...graff aint dead its juss in a vegetive state....brain dead....hopefully it will come out da coma...n how come they hate on tha only people posten they shyt up??...yall should quit crying and post yall shyt up...houston aint nuthen but haters...haha...that shyt is so fuken funny...yall should stop trying to be ganstas...theres allready too many.....if YALL WANT RESPECT SHOW FUCKEN RESPECT!!.....whutever its fukn hopeless....

WELL MR MESYA NOT LIKE IT MATTERS U GOT THAT HOLE STORY WRONG MAYBE THE PERSON THAT TOLD U THAT NEEDS TO GET THE FACTS RITE. BUT IM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN MY SELF TO U. THERES NO NEED. IM NOT GOING TO SINK TO UR LEVEL AND TALK SHIT OVER THE NET I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO U PERIOD SO WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO TALK TO U . I SEE U HAVE ALOT TO TELL ME SO U CAN COME TALK TO ME OR JUST CALL ME U KNOW THE NUMBER AND U KNOW WHERE IM AT . AS FOR MY PAST IT MIGHT FOLLOW BUT DO I CARE NO IT DONT BUGG ME AND I SURE DONT LET ME PHAZE ME . BUT YEA MR SYA DONT WASTE NOMORE TIME TALKING BULL TO ME OVER THE NET THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST MESSAGE THAT WILL BE TOWARDS U . I CAN SEE IT CLEARLY NOW ....

Bitch lets not talk about seeing clearly now you probably cant see with your eyes shut its a shame i didn't get to drop your back stabbing ass it must be hard to deal with the fact that you got your ass knocked the fucked out by a kid or was it the guys that jumped u at Wal mart quit tryin to act hard and freindly bitch u never where shit nigga i talk to u like this because now that i know u are a big pussy if i where to go to your moms place u might ask her to call the cops u pussy but thats beyond the point i hope u can lift the swealling from your eyes and nigga take care of YOUR KID and quit callin yourself a man when u aint nutthin less than a bitch ass hoe and like VAGUE said quit tryin to be down with BK when u know u turned ur back on them ..................... LOOK at him runnin like a dumb blonde in a circle room told to stand in a corner...................... Save up money for boxing lessons............

I will see u when i see you.

U hate what u dont understand PUSSY.

noise ur soooo fuckin dead bro u little fagget ass white boy wanna be painter mother fucker ur dead and ur bitch 2....u went over the wrong mother fucker....skinny ass skraggy ass text book tagger white boy. what ur back cause ur not gonna see us coming!!!!!!! i know every where u chill at and i never new u went over me tell yesterday thats y i never did shit. ima stab u right in the back bitch when u least suspect it. later

talking about pussy i remeber when your ass wasnt shit. this nigga morg took your ass under his fuckin wings and helped you find your fuckin so called nuts...so you have no fuckin room to talk. you want beef with bk then handle your business you know where i and morg and the rest of fuckin bk stay at. so man up and step to the fuckin plate. callin cops isnt an issue roll through the crib and man up. you wanna talk about little guns you call AK'S 50 CALS are little dawg you gotta another thing coming.

YOU KNOW WHAT,ENUFF OF THIS SHIT,,,,COME THROUGH THE HOUSE OR MARK A SPOT AND STOP HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER.