Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HERE'S SEAK's PIECE FROM HIS PAGE:

http://artcrimes.com/seak/img/pieces/newschool/seakreso1999saarbruecken.jpg

HERE'S THE PIECE ''headcase'' IS TALKING ABOUT:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/VI5UAL_TORTURE/MENACE3DwickedStyleDMkrew.jpg

EVEN A BLIND MAN COULD SEE THAT ITS DIFFERENT......

:D ok thats one of his pieces that look different....most of seak's stuff is like your shit...i will post it here if i need to prove my self..but i guess most of the people already recognized it so doesnt matter.

"ok thats one of his pieces that look different....most of seak's stuff is like your shit...i will post it here if i need to prove my self..but i guess most of the people already recognized it so doesnt matter." headcase

DAMN, NOW YOUR COMPARING MY SHIT TO HIS?? GET YOUR STUFF STRAIGHT (most of seak's stuff is like your shit )... YOU KEEP COMING BACK AND TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING OR WHAT... I AINT GOT NOTHING TO HIDE, HERE'S HIS DAMN WEBPAGE: http://www.graffiti.org/seak/ ....NOW WHAT BITCH? I RAN INTO THAT KAT ON MYSPACE AND SHIT.... YOU THINK IF I WAS BITING HIS STYLE HE WOULD'VE TOLD ME AND SHIT.... HE EVEN MESSAGED ME COMPLIMENTING MY WORK. DUMBFUCK. :shakehead: I AGREE WITH THAT KAT... GET OFF BOTH OF OUR NUTS AND GO BACK TO STUDYING GRAFF ON MAGAZINES OR WHATEVER YOU DO ....... NOW THAT I SEE HIS STYLE HAS A SHIT LOAD OF DETAIL, HE'S BEEN PAINTING FOR MORE THAN 10yrs. HE HAS LIKE LITTLE LINES ANTENNAS AND TUBES AND HAIR OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.... POST WHATEVER PICS ...... MAYBE YOU STUDY HIS SHIT..... DUMB FUCK :evil2:

THIS IS DETAIL FROM HIS STYLE.. ITS UP ON MYSPACE... THIS IS SOMETHING HE DID:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=55012952&imageID=534357897&MyToken=583d5873-aaf3-4cfe-89e1-866d0a6c1f33

THIS IS MY DETAIL ON THE SAME STYLE I ROCKED BUT DIFF. PIECE:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/VI5UAL_TORTURE/SecOfProdMen.jpg

NOW HOW ARE THESE SIMILAR AGAIN?

Hey bitches all fuckin niggas clammin to be fuckin morg listen up. This is a hit list dont be surprised when yall fuckin wanna be Morgs wined up in a morg first of all dfo u must be really cocky with beekae behind your back i remember when u where still a little bitch clammin HGO sayin that u where a big ass crew it was u askin me to rep with u and when u left i would be the leader of it so why dont u tell that to yeps i fuckin love it nigga u dont even realize that the reason me and yeps started to graff was to push the limit i had nutthin u had everything or actually ur dad gave u everything i would hate to see what will happen to u if u had no back up or daddys gun i hate frauds like u actin tough cause of yalls dad bitch dont fuck with me cause i am the type to do somethin to u when beef comes there is no stopin it u were there when yeps rolled by u didn't say nutthin then and just like i know if u where alone u wouldn't say nutthin then either............. I have a good feelin who is speakin for the big pussy but i will hold my tounge for now its okay if he is beekae he will come out and say his name because as much as we dont get along i know what they are about hey OSO i heard u talked to my family resently and used to chill with them in the southside. let the ones that are talkin shit for bk know if they try to fuck with me it is goiin to get alot messier then crossin out dfo morg and anyone else that want to get yall involved....... I am only goin for ones that are involving themselves and not BK just cause they rep it does not mean they are and for the one that said quit hiding behind the comp guess what bitch u are the one hiding behind the comp and while u are tryin to respond to this list i will already have ur info and i will have no pity for u .............................For every action there is a reaction remember this................... What is that noise the BEEF is here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I cant feel my body where am i.................... This is how killers are born................I didn't think it would happen i didn't think he would do it.................................... A Person screams WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY................................

U hate what u cant understand

damn ha ha ha thats why i dont sweat beef cuz know one knows me...im like some element of some big mafia cuz of my family....bumps for chito cano...........ha ha ha ha the drug cartel....fuck one of my godfathers got busted damn.......mr.felix...shit.............

blah blah blah......stfu:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

lets all go talk to the devil and let him deal with this.......:) :)

ohhhh sya your killin me kiddo...you never picked up a can your life. you havent accomplished anything and never will. your worthless. go try and cut your wrist again you fag. So whats this i hear about your girl trying to slob the crews knob. HGO hahaha you couldnt push that shit if i gave you a bulldozer you wack fuck. I'll see you soon homo.

MR.BILL COLLECTER.