Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nope i did not get the flick it was raining hard i dont think it would of looked good but yea i was sord of far away but i did get to see it an it was pretty small but like i said it looked pretty thats all it matters it was next to a a2m fr8 dat one looked nice also so sorry no flick

call me daddy

hey im bored and wanna talk shit to some lame fucks on the internet.....

do i have any customers....i see a couple contestants why dont you step right up......and see what you win.......you know who you are yeah im talking about you how about i cook some vanarial diseases real quik....

killa YANOERAPES son

hey meg :-)

one hitta quitta ...im all about my money man.....a thug ainta thug if his gun dont smoke.....life in the fast lane...ill make you walk witta kane.....

i only got one life to live watch as i live it..............with your cheap ass payless shoes...:king: :D :king: :D

reavs, did you just critique my camera skills?

i am using my stepmom's cheap digital camera to take pictures for use on a messageboard, yo. i am not looking for "the perfect shot." the throwup was CLEAR in the picture, totally unobstructed. i appreciate the art critique though... thanks, i will turn them into nice 8x10 matte b&w prints where you can critique all you want!