Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If u have forgot Houston graff was basically founded by OUT OF TOWNERS, and the style to the day is still based off them Australian niggas.

you dont need to school me on anything, i was high and drunk when i made this comment, and i don't think the that style is around anymore at all, who in houston paints like damit and busy or jade? even nekst or vizie? houston has no real "style" its just fucking graff. but when someone puts down the graff of my city and bumps some fool from out of town, fuck that shit. my city goes harder than any city in texas the way i see it and fuck anyone whos gonna say different. BUMP HOUSTON

Ill be honest, I give props to ceno for traveling around town and catching spots. He did an extinguisher throwy and i hardly see people do that. Thats whats up. On the other hand, its unnecessary to come to a a cities thread and say some kind of remark and try to start something lol. Im a little drunk so Im just chatting away...bump graffiti. Behave and catch spots everyone happy holidays WOOOO!!!!12oz is gay

Archived