Why the phone company is a bastard and how I'm planning to rip them off

Milton

So I wake up this morning and plan to call back on a job application that I turned in a week and a half ago, but I always make a call to a friend before making important calls so I can fix up my "just waking up voice" so I dial up the homie and the line is all static. So I hang up, and start doing other shit. So I pick up the phone maybe 20 minutes later to see if its fixed and its completely dead. So I go next door to the neighbors and use his phone and call the phone company, and they're like "your line is disconnected, but it seems that your account is paid in full, thats weird, I'll reconnect it." So I thank her, and check every five minutes for an hour before I call back from neighbors, they promise to fix it again. So I wait and wait, and by the time I call back again I get "We're sorry, our office is open from 9am to 3 pm Eastern Standard Time..." So my shit is still disconnected. Then I need to make a call, so I go to the pay phone put in my 50 cents and dial. It goes beep beep.. then a voice comes on and says "please wait one moment." So I wait and it rings and the operator comes on, so I'm like "I'm trying to call (NUMBER)" She says "I can't help you, I'll disconnect so you can try again" So I have to use 2 more quarters, and then I get the operator again, and I yell a little and she connects me to the number...

My plan to scam the phone company. A) Go to a pay phone, put in one dollar, record the sound after every quarter drops. It used to be that you could just play that back and the phone would recognized it and let you call. But today you have to do step B) dial a number and wait until the operator answers, then say in an accent "oh I'm sorry and play the sound" She will think you actually put in the money and connect you... HOOO AHHH FREE CALLS

Milton (Fuck Phones oner)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Milton

My plan to scam the phone company. A) Go to a pay phone, put in one dollar, record the sound after every quarter drops. It used to be that you could just play that back and the phone would recognized it and let you call. But today you have to do step B) dial a number and wait until the operator answers, then say in an accent "oh I'm sorry and play the sound" She will think you actually put in the money and connect you... HOOO AHHH FREE CALLS

Milton (Fuck Phones oner)

WOW!! THAT IS LIKE SO ORIGINAL!! I AM SURE WHEN MORE PEOPLE HEAR THIS IT WILL BE PLASTERED ALL OVER THE NET!!! GOOD JOB!!

Archived