the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CRYSTAL METH......

ANYTIME U WANT 2 BRING UR KNIFE TO MY GUN FIGHT BRING IT!!!! SIK WILL SHOW U HOW I GET DOWN.....OH N BRING A SHOVEL SO I CAN PUT U IN THE GROUND FACE DOWN SO UR MOM CAN FUCK U 1 LAST TIME!!!!.......SMOKE UR LIGHTBULB!!!!!!.....

ANYTIME!!!!.....I-25....NORTH OR SOUTH!!!!...DENVER KILLARADO.....ANYTIME....

SIKNE$$$$ ON A METH HEAD COKE DDD OUT LESBIAN!!!!! BITCH

Shit this kid posts up garbage like that? shit whats wrong, your mommy black daddy white and your beyond confused? Or are you the newest generation of asian wana be gangsters?

Cause simply put, your work is garbage, and your attitude gives more away about you than im sure you planned, Your pathetic.

Fuck son, Talk hard, but I bet you get your shit beat down in highschool on a daily basis. Punk bitch.

This is the type of shit we can expect from you? keep rollin kid, cause crystal method is a band, 2 artists. Nothing to do with meth, so you can keep your lightbulb smart ass.

"U FUCKIN LESBIAN.....WHO U WRITE 4 ANEEWAYZZZ.....RETARDED TRUCK DRIVERZZZ...SLEEP NOW BITCH....GO TAKE A DIRT NAP ANYTIME U WANT TO GET BOMBED ON DROP A ADDRESS.....REAL KNOCKK OUT KING ROUND HERE!!!!....

NOW GO SUK ON UR LIGHT BULB HO!!!!

DROPPIN SIKNE$$$$$$ ON HOES!!!!!"

seriously kid.

Keep your shit in the toy section. Fuck, cause the kids there can burn your shit.

Keep frontin, Cause I dont write for ANYONE but myself. Hope you can impress the 14yr olds with your shit, cause it dont fly with the big boys.

CRYSTAL METH......

ANYTIME U WANT 2 BRING UR KNIFE TO MY GUN FIGHT BRING IT!!!! SIK WILL SHOW U HOW I GET DOWN.....OH N BRING A SHOVEL SO I CAN PUT U IN THE GROUND FACE DOWN SO UR MOM CAN FUCK U 1 LAST TIME!!!!.......SMOKE UR LIGHTBULB!!!!!!.....

u-mad11.jpg

CRYSTAL METH......

:lol: