the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IMG_0171.jpg

new one from me. qiet hard to please people on here but i hope im getting ther now. stay up!!

Too much weight at the bottom and right side so over all it's unbalanced... lacking funk with the dead straight sticks.. it gives your letters weak points. Just a style check my man..

Don't concern yourself too much.. Funny, Sen 2 of TATS CRU and Son one FBA recently said I had dope style. C'mon man cough up.. let's see how it should be done then.

i personally dont really feel your letters either,and name dropping just makes you seem stupid.your letters might have an oldschool feel to them but i feel there too soft and rounded,

heres some of my sketches. feel free to pick them apart. i do it myself or else you can never improve

DSC_3192.jpg[/img]

DSCN1568.jpg[/img]

aaaaaaaa.jpg[/img]

Too much weight at the bottom and right side so over all it's unbalanced... lacking funk with the dead straight sticks.. it gives your letters weak points. Just a style check my man..

haha im not bein funny but i think my style has got more funk than yours dude, i cud thro shitty styles like yours wen i was 5