the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sarchicha@Oct 11 2005, 11:15 AM

DSCF0116.jpg :king:

i like those tattoo style drawings man, their dope... dont listen to them haters :yuck:

thanks, you ever do anything in montreal? i went up there this summer and saw some hemp stuff i dont know if its yours or not

972... (and the rest of the AFK "crewmates") you guys are getting good pretty damn quick. Well, even though it's on paper. Progression is progression, regardless. I do want... to see a switch up of styles though. Those pieces look like you were very influenced by Teal. It's still good though.

Keep it up guy.

edit*

by the way, i'm not trying to pull anyone's card or anything like that. I hate card games.

Yellow man,

thanks for the feedback.

About the Teal thing though - I would say its not really Teal, but traditional letters with some Broadway style (which Teal obviously masters).

About the walls - we are trying to hook this production as soon as can - which is kind of a problem since me and Sign are in the army, but I'm sure we'll find time this month or so.

Peace

Originally posted by sphor two@Oct 14 2005, 07:14 PM

Did this in school today- first peice of werk i did in a while...

please! i need some creative fillin ideas and backgrounds...

orange and black? white highlights? how about u make that O into a jack'o lantern? damn im good.

stupid questions....

when you do 3d you want to just draw straight lines out from all the points like this... uzer-34.jpg

i would also suggest you start with simples as this piece (no diss) is really just a bunch of crappy letters off balance with no flow that have WAY to many bends and shit... simple's are sexy when you have style baby woo