INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I just experimented with a new ink recipe that leaves a nice ghost but the part the sucks about it is that ink wipes off real easy and takes a bit forever to dry. At least i leaves a ghost. It's a work in progress.

Ingredients

- Bob Ross: Black Liquid Acrylic

- Black archival ink

- RIT black dye

- DOT 3

* due to a lack of a camera can't show results

I need to get pics of this soon, somehow. i checked the same buffed spot again and the ghost is still there. My guess is that since it doesn't dry quickly the Dot 3 just keeps burning through.

GMClass.jpg

For a mini marker the ratios are:

1/4 Dot 3

1/8 Black Liquid Acrylic

1/8 RIT black dye

1/2 Black archival ink

i think that's about right. Well anyway you make your own. The marker you rack at Hobby Lobby or wherever they have them.

*EDIT* Throw a marble l or something in there to mix. I use a screw with a nut at the end

You know your a writer when your paint stains have ink stains on them.

haha, ink in the face. its better than ink iall over your new fuckin shirt! :(

oh yeah, search for a magnetic stirrer. i improvised mine, and it still works good for small ink batches. i used a broken fridge magnet i found in the street, and a broken CD player to make mine. mix it in a jar with a flip of a switch. gotta love it!

yo OINKZILLA, I still gotta send you the jumpoff. Imma make a special shit for that. I recomend that black but u gotta try the yellow i guess as well. Oh yeah, new color yall, wet cement and yeah, u guessed it, it is pretty much the color of wet cement. The black is crack, have a new flick that needs to go up cuz its way more drippier then when i first was mixing it na added some more special touches to it.