INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
just straight black marsh roll on ink i mean what seperates it from the other refill ink

the marsh ink is made for industrial use, while other inks, like grog, do em dirty, krink etc...is made for bombing. So thats your answer towards that question.

you talking to me? Marsh is some nice ink that I would LOVE to use over and over again. It comes somewhat cheap, i think a quart is like 20 bucks, it stains hard, its for industrial steel shit, so that should be enough information for you, if not...well you shouldn't be bombing. Its industrial, thats all I need to say.

damn....some of you guys fuck around too much....leather dyes and walnuts and shit !!

seriously;

oil based paint + thinner + mop

(for the next idiot whos gonna be like: WhAt iIiZ TeH 53cRet 1nK R3c1pi3??)

seriously, that is really close...

damn....some of you guys fuck around too much....leather dyes and walnuts and shit !!

seriously;

oil based paint + thinner + mop

(for the next idiot whos gonna be like: WhAt iIiZ TeH 53cRet 1nK R3c1pi3??)

ok, but thats not ink. that is thin paint. youre not gonna get that to stain.

P.S.

Red pen ink mixes stain like a mafacka, but they fade in the sun. :(.

Red Pen ink=Insides only(painted surfaces :D) so yeah, windex/alcohol cant get it off, and acetone leaves a weak ghost, untill the acetone eats the paint and pushes it ofer the tag. i got a ghost on dart ONCE out of ballpoint pen ink. i think the went to using weaker solvents for the more visible shit, considering they used to buff holes into shit.:lol:

went dumpster diving @ sherwin williams

found "colorant"

black

white

yellow oxide/deep gold.

i dunno if oil or water soluble. if its oil, now i can thin paints to the point of being close to water, and add this to keep opaqueness. if not, i can do the same with acrylic!

thoughts?