INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
d00d, I work at a grocey store...just walk up and grab some, then walk off into the isles uintil you get a chance and pocket that shit, they (we) wont even stop yuou.

haha your talkin about racking something which costs pennies, yourd get in the same amount of trouble as getting something worth while jus buy the damn things!

anyways, house paint and alcahol. tasty.

nerkdripxd8.jpg

nkdrip2ow4.jpg

nkdriphy8.jpg

true skirmfirm, but if you were able to thin it with alcohol, it was acrylic. a lot of people on here and other sites bash acrylic, but you seem to have gotten good use from it though. I myself use acrylics. I go to home depot and buy a pint of it from the "oops" paint section, outdoor quality for a dollar, and add some cheap acrylic from hobby lobby,(20-30 cents) and mix to get some cool ass colors. I dont do it often, and the shit i've done with acrylic is still up. (its been a month and a half.

Not sure if it's in here, but me and NOVA were chatting today, and I was at his place, then he told me what he used in his black mop.

India Ink, Dot 3, nib.

That's it. Put in a generous amount of india ink, you can get it at Michael's and it's really wet, and goes on clear unless there's a lot in your container. You have to take the penis out of the kiwi if you're making a kiwi.

Also: Good store markers just to buy and use: Woodcrafts. They're expensive, but easy to rack. Put it in your pants and it looks like you've got a massive hardon.

true skirmfirm, but if you were able to thin it with alcohol, it was acrylic. a lot of people on here and other sites bash acrylic, but you seem to have gotten good use from it though. I myself use acrylics. I go to home depot and buy a pint of it from the "oops" paint section, outdoor quality for a dollar, and add some cheap acrylic from hobby lobby,(20-30 cents) and mix to get some cool ass colors. I dont do it often, and the shit i've done with acrylic is still up. (its been a month and a half.

ok ok i jus meant u can obviously get gloss etc

i may try that shit if its a way of making some funky colors but i cant see it being that perminent, but to be honest if someones specifically buffing something there gonna have the chemicals for even the strongest ink so any form of paint wouldnt stand.

hey guys, I got some black Garvey ink, and I know the violet garvey is the better ink, but I got this black one from a friend. Now what can I add to it to make it more staining?? I added some black garvey and violet corio into one of my squeeze markers and it's a nice deep dark purple don't know about the staining potential though, I haven't checked back to the spots I hit up yet.. But I read here that Fiebings leather dye is some good shit to add to it. Which color should I get from the fiebings, red, purple, oxblood?? I would think that the oxblood would be pretty good, with the black, but I'm not 100% positive. If anybody knows which color I should get, get back to me. Thanks guys.

Yeah I plan to get some DO-EM-DIRTY and O-INK soon and try that shit out. I went back to the spots I hit up with my garvey and corio mix, and they tried buffing it, but didn't succeed!!!:p Hey Junobo you ever gonna get like a pale-yellow color made, I think that would be nice!!