PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hawaii writers lack heart like that. they love their ditches and are afraid of the streets. what can you do?

not entirely true..many writers hardly even paint ditches, hell some dont paint ditches at all. i prefer the streets and always have. ive been sent to the hospital for being out and about on the streets. i suggest you take a hint at what im about. ;)

hawaii writers lack heart like that. they love their ditches and are afraid of the streets. what can you do?

question is...what can YOU do?let me straighten this shit out.i love bombin ditches like many

other writers.the same way ny pioneers loved the layups and tunnels.care to diss them

about that?the artform did'nt start the day you picked up a can.so,fuck your expectations!

whether it's in ditches or the streets,it's still bombin.i'm aware that nothing is going to stop you from running your mouth.you fucks are a dime a dozen.we should meet up.

question is...what can YOU do?let me straighten this shit out.i love bombin ditches like many

other writers.the same way ny pioneers loved the layups and tunnels.care to diss them

about that?the artform did'nt start the day you picked up a can.so,fuck your expectations!

whether it's in ditches or the streets,it's still bombin.i'm aware that nothing is going to stop you from running your mouth.you fucks are a dime a dozen.we should meet up.

comparing hawaii to new york?lol, comparin ditches in hawaii and trains and layups in new york? thats like apples and oranges. we should meet up? hahahaha I probably know you, i knew someones panties would get in a bunch over that comment. But at least this dime a dozen fuck paints more spots in a year than alot of you do your whole career

I barely even see new shit in ditches now days! people ain't takin the time to go out and find some new spots and do theyre own thing, people aint in it for the right reasons if its new its in the most generic place thats been hit 1o0 times bfore for a nickel of fame and most shit is 100 times wacker than before, i give props to 24k that halo is insane! we need the new generation to step up!!!

etk

haha i like this cat

it's about preferences.everybody has theirs...to even think that i'm comparing to ny is a

fuckin joke.you girls talk about ditches as if you're killin the streets.we all know who's

killin the streets and my guess is it's not hustleandgrow or ooftroop...give up graff and start

a family together,you cocksuckers.