PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drop and give me twenty, then go fuck yourself, dry snitch. you feel better? why does grace have to handle your biz? just another hater on my list, i like the attention, keep it coming, dry snitch
he feels the same way about you that i do.also im not on your island (it is yours right?ahahaha) anymore. how am i a snitch when you SIGNED your fucking emails "your friend busu"?. diiiiipppshiiittttt.haha. we will run across each other one day,and i will feel so humbled to be in the presence of such a graff legend. it must be nice to run the bay are too.

hustle and grow(busu) can get bent.thinks hes a badass cuz him and his friends bumrushed beamr at halawa.wo so tuff.fat little bastard.go holler at grace hes got something for you from me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: