PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah i know about banksy and i like that he is a propaganda artist, i jocked but who hasn't???? honestly whats your problem? you just can't leave me be and let me do my own thing.. its like your obsessed or something? honestly if you want beef with me then fine whatever.

haha... tough talk coming from a guy who got dropped by a 13 year old... then calls me for help to settle your beef. then only calls when you need help with girls, family, jobs, etc. you in graff for all the wrong reasons. stick to your drama classes and hopes of becoming an actress. I tried to be your homie, took care of you in many ways as if you was my braddah. now since you got taught how to paint and became a little better you think you tap! it's shitty when someone tries to change there ways of the old and do good... then some monkey fuck wants to think they is somebody. you nobody bro! so keep runnin your mouth on the net and being a dick jockey... your done in graff as far I know. can't hide forever. the funny thing is that you was never even known till you were in my crew! sorry to everyone who has to read this! alojahs-cease1 p.s. sept.12 @ the loft grouch & eligh. oct.17 @ blaisdell ced the entertainer. and oct.31 @ pipeline public enemy. chee who!

n1309680129_30090043_4965.jpg.25978dcf8104a3730461f7be474f066c.jpg