Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Which one? That Gold Bar simple and stylish tag that you wish you could rock???

Optick In Gold Nigga!

Not no inverted CTRL E command shit either nigga, Read it and weep.. SUCKAH!:rolleyes:

Seriously though, your tags is hurter than a bad accident in ya pants homeslice...

Ghost Face Killer???

That is mos def some 12 year old wanna be shit right thurr.:lol: :lol:

Those hands are decent.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

:o

lol optrik lets see your handstyle come on

you want to talk shit about people

p.s read your signature :lol::lol: you're like the biggest toy on 12oz kid

The optick one vbmenu_register("postmenu_5928960", true);

reputation_pos.gif

Location: in that voice of yours that tells you to kill. kill. kill. kill. kill

icon1.gif Re: Handstyles - Today, 08:17 AM

ONCE AGAIN, WE RETURN TO BURN. SETTING FIYA TO ALL DEM TOYZ!

For all Graffiti Artists; If yall up on ya craft and would like to have some fun along with Target practice on Toys in a local and wanna be graffiti forum, please feel free to murder those toys on http://www.mindgem.se/forum..

Have fun....

I already took out most of em. And will give you all the opportunty to take out the rest of them toys ya selves. Have a great time.

PEACE.

And Fuck Mindgem!

How sad is it to see some toy such as yor self advocating toy bitch asses like mouth of war, and as to stoop so low as to try and expose me in a public forum with my signature that is already infront of any one who sees it...

Just because you are a lil bitch nigga who cant handle the real element of signatures and tags and just because you choose to hop on and off dicks like a lil hoe does not mean that you can come on here trying to expose me on some calling out shit like a faggot you is...

Deal with it homeboy...

You live ya life talking jack shit about me because you know you cant come close to my style and mindstate....

Talking like a kid you say??

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT MUNNY!

I will do like a kid, and call your toy ass out from this day on, unless you say u are sorry..

You corny tasteless bitch fuckin bastard diaper rash adult diaper wearing sissy fight not right beastality performing mouth of war dickstroking and sucking fagot ass homo.

You started it...

Now get ya self a razor and slit ya fuckin wrists you emo....:o

optrik talks shit about inverting peoples pics, but yet he photoshopped, and made his look like ass...

fucking shit

I photo shopped it to look dope... According to toy standards like ya bitch ass, you cant even come close nikka!

So heres an E-punch straight to your fuckin face, and I hope you lose your teeth in the process....

Shit talking bitch nigga...

Toy standards of yours is corny...

REALITY CHECK NIGGA!

Add some salt to your watered down standards and taste you fake fuck...

and keep hiding behind ya fake name, and lets cee your toy ass shit you poor class of a writer who comes on this forum under a fake name and thinks he tuff because he got a wack ass opinion of whats good according to his fagot standards and taste..

Real niggas scare fakes like you..

AND THATS A FACT!

It still a toy move, especially when you cant even give credits to the person you displaying and if cummunist, and mouth of war think they can save this thread, then that cause alone, is a toy dream...

As writers, why dont they perfect they style, instead of wanna be shit they fuckin with?

Thats the justification of a toy move in my book.