Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

STFU!

Ya damn ninny!

Lame signature???

You stupid?

Ask any one about that tag, and they will say its dope..

you obviously a toy who cant take the harshness of the truth i speak, when i say ya style is shit, I mean your style is shit you fuckin Self proclaimed 12 going on 30 playschool gang member..

Yeah, I heard of ya...

Yall that goonies squad with a bunch of misfits that took up graff on paper as a career. And now you mad, because king optick one supreme rained on your parade of garbage....

And communist, I hope you get ya self some real balls and post your shit before jumping on the next mans band wagon.

And I aint stopping this..

All mouth of war knows how to say in graff is DONDI.

Hell yeah my style is like DONDI's..

It must be, since your toy ass likes it so much to keep trying to call me out on it..

Ya fukkkin fagit!

STFU!

Ya damn ninny!

Lame signature???

You stupid?

Ask any one about that tag, and they will say its dope..

you obviously a toy who cant take the harshness of the truth i speak, when i say ya style is shit, I mean your style is shit you fuckin Self proclaimed 12 going on 30 playschool gang member..

Yeah, I heard of ya...

Yall that goonies squad with a bunch of misfits that took up graff on paper as a career. And now you mad, because king optick one supreme rained on your parade of garbage....

And communist, I hope you get ya self some real balls and post your shit before jumping on the next mans band wagon.

And I aint stopping this..

All mouth of war knows how to say in graff is DONDI.

Hell yeah my style is like DONDI's..

It must be, since your toy ass likes it so much to keep trying to call me out on it..

Ya fukkkin fagit!

:lol: You really are that ignorant.

You sound like a dude that's mad at the fact he isn't accepted by others....Kinda like a nerd in high school or some shit like that, you should've became a cop :lol: ....That's sad too considering you're my age or older and you're still catching feelings over some sketchy Dondi bites you cant even paint....tisk tisk.

You can talk down all you want, it wont make your handstyles any better....handstyles aren't done with rulers, fancy markers, photoshop and a copy of Syle Master General.

P.S.

you might as well be hiding behind a fake screen name to, cause nobody has ever heard of you outside of this forum....:lol:

:lol: