Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It still a toy move, especially when you cant even give credits to the person you displaying and if cummunist, and mouth of war think they can save this thread, then that cause alone, is a toy dream...

As writers, why dont they perfect they style, instead of wanna be shit they fuckin with?

Thats the justification of a toy move in my book.

Save the thread? :lol: WTF for? It don't need savin' it's a handstyle thread, post yours or shut up. And please stick a tampon in the bleedin' vagina of yours already....From where I'm sittin' it looks like you need a permanent tampon, cause it's always that time of the month with you.

Yo Mouth, you sure are into hands arent you?

You know you talking about ya self with the tampons nigga.

Looks like you need to rock diapers and tampons.:o

and E-dap?

nigga, you get fake daps on here all of the time, so what you talking about?

I keep it 100... I dont hold back, nor hold my tongue when it comes to wack shit you toys is posting in the name of graff....

Fuckin 12 going on 30 wishing ass cracka lacka....:o

And believe me when I tell you, I AINT MAD..

Just disappionted...

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

^Yo Optic, I respect you dude, you have a brilliant style and you got graff down to a science, but seriously...do you expect every other writer to be at a standard that is suitable for you? This board is open to people all over the world, people that didn't have the chance to grow up around the NYC vibe that is truely the birth place of graff. Not dissing you at all, but I just think you'll be happier if you let some of the people on here progress at their own rate and you should be honored of your work, but have you ever heard of the concept of humbleness? Your work speaks for you bro, your maintaining graff's roots, I'm just sayin' man, something to think about... plus if there were no toys, how would you know yourself to be dope? Peace.

^Yo Optic, I respect you dude, you have a brilliant style and you got graff down to a science, but seriously...do you expect every other writer to be at a standard that is suitable for you? This board is open to people all over the world, people that didn't have the chance to grow up around the NYC vibe that is truely the birth place of graff. Not dissing you at all, but I just think you'll be happier if you let some of the people on here progress at their own rate and you should be honored of your work, but have you ever heard of the concept of humbleness? Your work speaks for you bro, your maintaining graff's roots, I'm just sayin' man, something to think about... plus if there were no toys, how would you know yourself to be dope? Peace.

Optick doesn't know how to take a compliment....I basically told him the same shit a few months ago, when he was crying about not getting votes in the battle thread.

I'm not joining any "bandwagon" and I've always liked your sketches...Matter of fact, I made one of your sketches a screensaver for a week or so cause I liked it so much.

I just think you're wasting your time trying to change things...I mean afterall this is a public forum and out of the 1000's of members who post on this board, only a few of them post in here.

You obviously have more talent then most people in the paper chase everyone can see that, but all the name calling and feeling yourself post really detracts from your artwork....Of course I love poking fun at some of the lames here to, but it's for my own personal amusement....People who take the internet too seriously make me laugh.

Continue to do you man, but forget about the votes... An internet victory will never take the place of a real life win.

I aint cry about nothing...

Just because I told you fake ass cyber fagots along with your fake fuckry and fagot standards with ya simple catchy and cheezy styles/trendy garbage that helps you all favoritize and jock each others weak shit cough*edogg*cough* does not mean that I cried...

It just goes to show how fake you fagots get down...

Yall aint real. thats why yall trying to force real niggas to look at what you fakes call handstyles and battle pieces..

Niggas know..

Real niggas know.

Thats why you hiding behind fake names...

And no pal, i dont want your compliments nor friendship. and that goes to who ever tries tio come at me with that shit..

let ya degree and style speak..

and as far as I can Cee, I told you all off way back when I first came on this site..

You fuckin magazine book worm niggas...

OFFICIAL AND INITIAL OPTICK NIGGA! WHAT?

I aint cry about nothing...

Just because I told you fake ass cyber fagots along with your fake fuckry and fagot standards with ya simple catchy and cheezy styles/trendy garbage that helps you all favoritize and jock each others weak shit cough*edogg*cough* does not mean that I cried...

It just goes to show how fake you fagots get down...

Yall aint real. thats why yall trying to force real niggas to look at what you fakes call handstyles and battle pieces..

Niggas know..

Real niggas know.

Thats why you hiding behind fake names...

And no pal, i dont want your compliments nor friendship. and that goes to who ever tries tio come at me with that shit..

let ya degree and style speak..

and as far as I can Cee, I told you all off way back when I first came on this site..

You fuckin magazine book worm niggas...

OFFICIAL AND INITIAL OPTICK NIGGA! WHAT?

You sound like a dude that's mad at the fact he isn't accepted by others....Kinda like a nerd in high school or some shit like that, you should've became a cop :lol: ....That's sad too considering you're my age or older and you're still catching feelings over some sketchy Dondi bites you cant even paint....tisk tisk.

You can talk down all you want, it wont make your handstyles any better....handstyles aren't done with rulers, fancy markers, photoshop and a copy of Syle Master General.

P.S.

you might as well be hiding behind a fake screen name to, cause nobody has ever heard of you outside of this forum....:lol:

A few months ago you were asking my advice, now you're an expert?

:lol:

no, it's just kindve obvious i would think, since to get good at pretty much anything you cant try to go straight to the crazy stuff you have to start simple, unless you already did that which it doesnt seem like you really did

and i asked your advice before i saw your philly hands, because since you have so many styles i thought youd have a philly style

whatever

You sound like a dude that's mad at the fact he isn't accepted by others....Kinda like a nerd in high school or some shit like that, you should've became a cop :lol: ....That's sad too considering you're my age or older and you're still catching feelings over some sketchy Dondi bites you cant even paint....tisk tisk.

You can talk down all you want, it wont make your handstyles any better....handstyles aren't done with rulers, fancy markers, photoshop and a copy of Syle Master General.

P.S.

you might as well be hiding behind a fake screen name to, cause nobody has ever heard of you outside of this forum....:lol:

No, more like a real nigga amongst fakes.....

Junior detective diaper wearer! WHAT!!!?

I WISH I COULD FIND YOU SO I COULD TAKE MY COPY OF SUBWAY ART AND BASH YA FACE IN WITH A PAPER BACK BOOK YOU BITCH ASS FAGOT......

YEAH, I AM MAD FOR REAL...

I WILL BURN YOU IN A HEART BEAT YOU TOY FAGOT... BET THAT BITCH NIGGA!

no, it's just kindve obvious i would think, since to get good at pretty much anything you cant try to go straight to the crazy stuff you have to start simple, unless you already did that which it doesnt seem like you really did

and i asked your advice before i saw your philly hands, because since you have so many styles i thought youd have a philly style

whatever

I take it you weren't a fan of my philly style....MAYBE I'LL GET MAD AND CRY ABOUT IT AND TYPE AT YOU IN ALL CAPS!!! LIKE OPTICK DOES. :lol:

But naw, I'll just accept the fact you didn't like them and move on...I'm not a huge fan of them either, I know they need a lot of work.

Dam rite you fuckin toy...

just accept the fact that you a toy with kindergarden shit and get off the dillz you herb.

with ya scruffy lookin style along with ya crew of wanna beez.

And I dont appreciate the way you trying to pull these non existing cards on me biting Style General and dissing my technique..

You obviously cant fuck with it...

When it comes down to it, you know my style will blast you and ya butt buddies. belee dat home slice money grip drip drip pussy whipt douche.

I can do this all day, all season and all year.. I aint gotta post shit but these comments on how I be smashing ya moms.. and yes even in this time of the month, the wettest and bloodiest time. You schmuck..

E-smack right in ya face with ya e-teeth missing. You fuckin fuckball greasy ass canoli sweetner stuffed bucket of chicken poop....

Put on ya fuckin DPENDS nigga!

and get ya shine box fool!

I take it you weren't a fan of my philly style....MAYBE I'LL GET MAD AND CRY ABOUT IT AND TYPE AT YOU IN ALL CAPS!!! LIKE OPTICK DOES. :lol:

But naw, I'll just accept the fact you didn't like them and move on...I'm not a huge fan of them either, I know they need a lot of work.

theyre pretty dope and reaally different, just not so much philly style as like your style influenced by philly, which is dope

No, more like a real nigga amongst fakes.....

Junior detective diaper wearer! WHAT!!!?

I WISH I COULD FIND YOU SO I COULD TAKE MY COPY OF SUBWAY ART AND BASH YA FACE IN WITH A PAPER BACK BOOK YOU BITCH ASS FAGOT......

YEAH, I AM MAD FOR REAL...

I WILL BURN YOU IN A HEART BEAT YOU TOY FAGOT... BET THAT BITCH NIGGA!

rage.jpg

yo cola, come on man... dont justify that crap mouth be posting dude...

You are giving that toy too much power..

peep his shit again, and you will see how he put no thought into it..

It looks like some scribble a kindergardener did after being put on medicine during recess..

dont give this toy power or credit.

and for the record,

I like caps locking my typing...

It reveals to me how serious you take my comments, like the jerks you toys are...

If you gonna post up ya hand style, do a handstyle battle first, so we can atleast vote on who should put up their so-called handstyle...

But instead, yall swear yall know how to write..

how sad.

YOU FUCKIN TOY.

Good Day. :D

P.S.

:lol: