planet of origin?

Guest cracked ass

Originally posted by cracked ass:

I do, man, I do. The mood swings between letting shit get me down, and not letting shit get me down. And I should clarify I'm not at all into suicide, that was just a metaphysical wandering. I think of Nace and the idea of suicide suddenly becomes a bad joke in poor taste. There's a way to carve out a worthwhile existence on this sphere, my knife just feels real dull some days.

gotcha cracked. i wasn't infering you were gonna take a dirt nap at all. i've thought about it myself but i've been having to much fun these last coupla years to do something that foolish.

to be honest i never thought you were all that weird man. certainly rigid in your opinions sometimes but i think that's because you're an extremely rational person, not to mention exremely tactical. that's admirable if you ask me.

keep on rockin dood.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dirtroad:

Cracked, logic is a double edged sword. Although it can help you in quickly solving the most difficult problems it tends to only lead you to more problems and frustration. I think that "doublethink", of 1984 is real. I think that the masses truly are brainwashed, and that you, I, and may others suffer from the rejections of their serum of reality. If one chooses to reject the traditional path, then one is rejected by most who walk on that path. It seems to be the cruel nature of this world. My answer is to compromise myself to an acceptable degree everyday, walking on the razors edge between self approval and self loathing. Good luck comrade!

I now must depart to educate this nations future.

i agree somewhat..but I wouldn't say the masses are brainwashed. they are are hardened to not notice what is wrong with the life they are leading. They are led to believe that after slaving 40-50 hours a week until they are 65 that they will enter this magic land where they will go with worry. People are afraid, either conciously or unconnciounsly(sp?) to do anything that will comprimise this dream or get involved with anyone or anyhting that might change thier mind. I feel like I am starting to get off on a wild tangent but I am hoping that it will mildly reltae to this discussion. As members of this giant conglomerate called america we are taugt to conform. that conformity is the poath to salvation. being able to fit into the mold of the moden american family is what will make us happy. We are tricked into not thinking for ourselves and letting someone do the thinking for us. We are scared by anyone that is a free thinker and has actually taken th time to research a topic from all angles before they form an opinion on it. Having the wool pulled over our eyes though can not be that hard. Humans we are a pack animal and a social animal. We (for the most part) want to be socially accepted and if we are told this is the way that the masses thinkwe too will conform our thaught to fit into this. It seems that if you are able to convince enough people of an imaginary idea that this is how the majority feels then they too will think that way and your once imaginary idea will become the major accepted thaught. Take christianity for instance. I have noticed that alot of people who are brought up in strictly christian households will conform to be a chriistian. They may not know why the believe there is this magical god that is all forgiving and has a special place reserved for them after death but they do beleive it. This is because it is what they hav been taught. it has been oushed into thier mind by thier parents and many of they people they choose to intract with. These people will swear to the death that there is a living god, but I still wonder that if they were raised in a household where the christian ideals were not stamped into thier forehead would they still have faith.

p.s. I am sorry for the bad typing and spelling errors.

i am not only from the earth iam from this galaxy and the unverse that incorperates that for every element and particle of energy consumed to manifest my being is interconnected with every thing else. for i truly see the true element of my existance and the reality that encumpases my transcending present.todays society is at a primitave breaking piont pivitol for the present perspectives in the future. for people have still yet to realize their amazing capabilities and possibilities.evry human being in conception holds every possibility and option of reality in perspective to the past. yet that will take leaps even more grand for the spirit in harmony with technology and nature in the future in comparison to past revelutions of industrialization and iron .social insecurities is only failing to see other peoples perspectives and manipulating your being to unity with them or being able to be enlightened or vice versa.i guess i could go on but i will pause to allow people to reflect upon these comments.and if your wondering i havent been to school since 9 th grade when i dropped out to sell drugs and write graff in the streets,all this comes to me from my knowledge of the frequency that minds opperate and being able to manipulate that i.e. telapathy.knowledge is the key to perception and the manipulation of reality.

ENUFONE LKMentalities.

Guest cracked ass

I find your comments very cryptic. I don't understand at all what you meant when you talked about my attitude toward money and pussy. If you're trying to draw a distinction between just getting laid versus getting into a serious relationship, and the first requires stick but the second one shouldn't, just be aware I used the term "pussy" to encompass any female presence in my life, serious or casual, because I have gone without either for a long time. If that's not what you were getting at then rephrase, because I don't getcha.

Originally posted by Enuf:

i am not only from the earth.....knowledge is the key to perception and the manipulation of reality.

ENUFONE LKMentalities.

aaaaaahhahhahha...yes!!! i like enuf because i still cant tell if hes being funny or if hes really that stupid...either way i always laugh....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest imported_Tesseract

The reason for that must be that my english sucks.I understand that it could not make sense in an official sence.

Unofficialy,on the other hand.I believe that you know what i mean.

I find your reply very diplomatic.

So i rephrase in order to be clear.

I hate quoting on a conversation like that but with your own words you must get a car some money and use a deodorant in order to get layed again.

So all i am saying is that serious or casual you seem to believe that in order to get some pussy you must compromise and change the way you live.

Thats about it,i hope i am clear.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

im with you every step of the way. since day one i have been like this. bothers me to a point but then i think, what difference does it make?

Guest WebsterUno

If I reply, will I get a reply, or just get ignored as usual? I know someone just like you, sat down on the street corner, letting everyong wonder; "what the fuck is he doing, just sitting there?" "Why is he eating his plate (from home) full of dinner on top of a garbage can?" "Why does he wander around aimlessly, laughing and then sneering at the passerbys?" "Hey webs, why dont you tell him something?" My reply, "he's ok, he just chillen, watching the world go by…laughing at us all."

remember to smile once in a while...it feels good...just remember that there are others out there that despise their surroundings. It hurts to watch people go through their lives not realizing that they are part of a cycle. It's refreshing to me to read post like this one....I like it when people think. Lets have more of it.

I don't know....typing out thoughts sucks...especially at work getting calls...

just keep the positives thoughts up some what with the negative thoughts (even though it seems like there are a lot more negatives

I'm glad other people realize the ridiculous machinery we live within.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I read this thread today(all of it)and i dont know what to say...a million things crossed my mind but i think my conclusion is something like that and it goes to cracked:

I understand and respect what you feel but what you say is a different story i suposse.

It seems to me that you are not stuborn you're just very absolute.And i cant understand the fact that you care so much for money and pussy in a way of "money and pussy".I mean you describe a lifestyle you chose(cause its not about deodorant) and your expectations seem to be completely irellevant with how you chose to live.

If you seek for pussy you should start to smear deodorant but if you're looking for a girl that could make a diferrence in your life, making you think about those 4 minutes all day long,then be sure its not related with deodorant and shit.

I am not attacking you but if you are tired of being smart you can always be stupid,things will be easier that way.

And when it goes to art,you live and come from the same planet that Kafka,Van gogh,Kokoscha,Blake...came to.

What they earnt....shit but how you feel when you think about them?

Archived