The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sour ass dudes.. BIG UP REPLICANT

although theyre wack, i somewhat respect his ocd, laser-like focus.. it doesnt make the stickers any better, though. i also never said he should stop posting (not like hell listen, nor should he - since its "graff")

posting results in feedback - if he cant take criticism, he shouldnt post (& by him, i mean you). others arent obligated to live a lie/accept mediocrity because his feelings are sooOO precious. its a chilly message board & ya need thicker skin. do what you gotta do but just dont cry when people call your ass out

• Like 1

although theyre wack, i somewhat respect his ocd, laser-like focus.. it doesnt make the stickers any better, though. i also never said he should stop posting (not like hell listen, nor should he - since its "graff")

posting results in feedback - if he cant take criticism, he shouldnt post (& by him, i mean you). others arent obligated to live a lie/accept mediocrity because his feelings are sooOO precious. its a chilly message board & ya need thicker skin. do what you gotta do but just dont cry when people call your ass out

what constitutes a 'good sticker'? alot of the people featured are local writers, respected by many

Replicant is recording the sticker scene in Brighton (England).. the nature of which is epehmeral and constantly changing, therefore linear photographic documentation proves a valuable source for anyone who wishes to look back and see who was up in 2016 for example

obviously this thread is a free for all and that means it belongs to equal participation, I have looked at this thread as a reliable record for sticker scene in my home-town (not covered by anyone else) for years.

• Like 2