The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks stomah for posting that, i didnt even know it was up on that site haha...i made some really nice collaborations with everyones stickers from the 20 deep swap, ill post them in a few days..im mailing out the packs tomorrow.

bad-religion...i like that alot, the face is real nice looking...i think it would look so awesome if you made those crossing lines over the face stitched up with those stitches you do all too well...youve been putting in some real nice work im speechless..

Re: STICKERS

Originally posted by BZD 19 01 05

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET THOSE PRIORITY MAIL STICKERS

ANYMORE?

YOU USED TO BE ABLE TO ORDER THEM BY THE 100'S FOR FREE

BUT NOT ANYMORE:mad:

you can still get them anywhere..

oh yeah and stomah, i want a shirt...but ill let you know about that in a little, i need to recooperate from the swap :twitch: :twitch:

so we [me and tier] went to Ann Arbor tonite for a b-boy battle, biggest one of the year here i guess [ann arbor = where University of Michigan is, like 3rd biggest city here, biggest downtown in michigan tho] anyways, we put up EVERY SINGLE sticker i have, good 500 i'd say.. man it was crazy, cops everywhere, and we still managed.. i'll have flix next time we go .. hahah it's dope.. my goal is to hit all city there with lems & einsttien... w00t time to make another couple hundred stickers!!!

ahaha every street we could hit has atleast 10 stickers, poles, phones, boxes, signs, omg it was crazy!

sorry im just a little pumped :D

Re: Re: stupid shit

Originally posted by why write?

sorry...i didn't mean to

u dont have to be sorry i dont really care i was in a bad mood that day and just needed to be an asshole and bitch about sumtin...i have respect for u for apologizing most people would just say "fuck you" or sumtin

Re: Re: Re: stupid shit

Originally posted by micro

u dont have to be sorry i dont really care i was in a bad mood that day and just needed to be an asshole and bitch about sumtin...i have respect for u for apologizing most people would just say "fuck you" or sumtin

iite no doubt...i dont wanna start any beef over stupid shit, its worthless

Re: Re: Re: Re: stupid shit

Originally posted by why write?

iite no doubt...i dont wanna start any beef over stupid shit, its worthless

word...i agree its stupid how people start beef over stupid shit

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›to those that disagree