Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

coral calcium supreme

CORAL CALCIUM SUPREME is the finest 100% Pure Marine Grade Ionized Bio-available Coral Calcium available. Collected from the waters of Okinawa, Japan with ecological safety. The coral is naturally Bio-chemically altered to contain all of the nutrients of life. Contains 75 Trace minerals.

The Calcium to Magnesium ratio is a Biologically perfect 2:1. The result is a powerhouse of marine nutrients known around the world as "Coral Calcium

i found 4 bottles in front of 7 11 while on a drunken adventure. now im trying to somehow get money for them. they are sealed. too bad we used another bottle to try and sell to junkies. and pretend to sniff in the bar.

hmm, looking to sell it for maybe 40 or 50 dollars canadian on ebay. better than sitting on my window sill.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

hmm, looking to sell it for maybe 40 or 50 dollars canadian on ebay.

which translates into what, about 7 pounds?

fuck money.

fuck calcium.

how you doing homie?

Guest imported_Europe

Haha, TT is selling seafloor stuff to old ladies on Ebay... money makes the world go round...

Guest chicken bone

you can always crush it and use it as a movie prop for our sheiss films..

i'll be directing of course.

chicken boner presents...

"cocaine nostrils takes over vanshitty with his feverish anus of brown gold" starring cocaine nostrils and tater-tots

haha,

thanks chicken.

i figure im not going to use it for anything other than pretending to sniff it so maybe someone might need some seafloor treats.

seeking, im good, were good. how bout you? we should msn or aim talk someday. still enlightened from your vacation?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this