Things that are funny...

Brandon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

from the morning piss thread

Originally posted by sweetcherry

at least yall can do it standing up. i gotta sit down for that...and it sucks peeing in public toilets...ya gotta sit where lots of dirty assed people sit before...thats why i dont sit on public toilets i just kinda hoover in a sitting positon

this was said in response to the above...

Originally posted by Kyuzo

I have to fucking clean bathrooms sometimes at my job and it's fuckin chicks like u that shit on the floor

Ha, this made me laugh really hard. But I had the mouse in my hand, and was holding down the button because I was scrolling down the page reading, and I never let go so as I was laughing really hard and my body was convulsing, along with my arm and hand, and the mouse...so the whole screen was moving up and down really fast. Then I laughed harder at that.

my and my boy were at the courts yesterday and this old dude in flower print board shorts comes over and says "can i see your ball, this ones a baby ball" refering to the basketball my boy had and the one that the dude had, that shit was funny as fuck.

but i guess you had to be there;)

Archived