Things that are funny...

Brandon

Here is my top ten funniest things, ever - list. Subject to change. Add your own. I may replace one of these with yours if I deem it funnier than one of mine.

1) Monkeys: They make funny noises and throw poop...how is that not funny?

2) When someone in a large group conversation tries to be funny but says something really stupid.

Then someone else after waiting a few seconds during the dead silence replies..."Da dump dump tshh". Gosh that is funny.

3) When you're in a good mood, and someone else is getting really frustrated at something that isn't a big deal.

And although you are trying to hold in your laughter, they know you're laughing at them and they get mad at you.

4) When your at the dentist and you have the nitrous oxide mask on. Ahhhh, hahahaahhahhaaha aha...good times.

5) When something is supposed to be funny, but it is so not funny, that it becomes funny,

and is then funnier than if it had been funny to begin with.

6) When old people you just met cuss.

7) When other people are laughing at something funny, and you start laughing at them because they are laughing so hard.

8) When you are up really really late and things that wouldn't normally be funny are.

9) Overweight comedians. They are at least 4 times funnier than a skinny comedian. I still can't figure out why.

10) When you are laughing at someone and they don't think your laughing at them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fucking hilarious.

49580.gif

sld37.jpg

suicide.jpg

brady2.jpg

asiatica_con_un_conejo_enorme.jpg

navel.jpg

when you and your friend are the only people that pick up on the sarcasm one of u just used. and everyone else thinks u r being completely serious.

or when u say something and u know the other person has NO idea what u just said and they just smile or laugh like they did. but u asked them a real question. and they just sit there lookn dumb cuz they dont know they r supposed to answer.:lol:

There was one flick mamerro posted of a man in total shock and disbelief.

(it was in black&white and was in replyto something ubejinxed said)

I couldn't even look in that thread without cracking up.

anyone else remember that?