Kast - CCD

freeque

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I also feel whats being said about the old skool days and that it was the game should be about. These days most writers treat writing as some kind of hobby, buying their £5 each montanas and doing the odd wall on a Sunday afternoon. Fume once said in an interview "It's about leaving your house with no money and racking everything you need for the day. Everything should be free- travel, food, paint, cameras etc" I can say that there are quite a few writers in London still living it up this way, but the whole lifestyle is basically dying out. Personally, I wouldn't get the same satisfaction doing a train with paint that I just bought, compared to something I knew I made out of nothing...

Noone's got anymore flicks then? Or comments about the old days?

Just to let you know how my search for Kast's photo album is going... I tracked down another one that Kone.RCS managed to get hold of in '91 or '92. It had the flick of the piece, next to the original outline that it had been painted from...

sounds pretty good to me! Anyone know where this might have gotten to? Someone must have it, somewhere!

BTP's flick collection... what I would do to see that :)

Originally posted by freeque

Noone's got anymore flicks then? Or comments about the old days?

Just to let you know how my search for Kast's photo album is going... I tracked down another one that Kone.RCS managed to get hold of in '91 or '92. It had the flick of the piece, next to the original outline that it had been painted from...

sounds pretty good to me! Anyone know where this might have gotten to? Someone must have it, somewhere!

BTP's flick collection... what I would do to see that :)

Londons all time king of style. Be nice to see some of his "Sir Ran" pieces as well.

Rome ACR's photo album is somewhere in Cambridge, whereabouts unknown. The search continues....

Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

Londons all time king of style. Be nice to see some of his "Sir Ran" pieces as well.

Rome ACR's photo album is somewhere in Cambridge, whereabouts unknown. The search continues....

It's a copy of many of Romes and others photos that is lost - not many Kast i'm afraid (couple that have been on here) but lots of Robbo, Coad, Fuel, Rel, Rome,etc. Lost for good i fear.

It would be good to get hold of the flics that were in Londons burning - lots of classic stuff by Kast, Foam, etc in that.

I recognise that shot. Not done at any district yard. Shitloads got done at that spot that night by some big names. Somehow I don't think that took very long to do either, and is that pastel pink bunt I can see?

As for his aliases, I only knew of 4.

Pigeon, keep homing for those photos...

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

i reckon it moved to the sea side if you know what i mean...i never saw it tho...

Archived