The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
my 3rd or 4th 3d attempt...

Picture579.jpg

damn thats awesome man. yo you doin city expressionz again this summer? in cleveland? (p.s this is that long haired kid that was talkin to you at city expressionz last year) but liking that 3d

Updated (and posted to three threads but fuck it, there's three threads that fit it):

http://www.shapelessmass.com/offsite/12oz/see_red_almost_done.jpg

Going to add red watercolors to the outside... any constructive criticism is appreciated...

After taking your crits, try taking mine.

Maybe in the background as a force around the shit, use a bright blue, or do a fade in from dark to light into the black, making it stand out to the eye a little more. Just use some cooler colors, cause you're using two moderates and a hot, breeze in a little blue or purple stuff around it, and it should look good.

Horray for art 401, and 501

Also, to anyone working on shades, here's a small tip, and idea. Go buy a block of foam, or something that actually has substance. Do what xoXox did, and slice it to shape. After you've done that, set it up like your piece. Find an angle you want a light to come from. Make sure you're in a DARK ROOM. A darker room with a lamp or something. Shine it at whatever angle you want, and capture that still. You can even tape the blocks or pieces down if you don't want them to move, and you're doing over a period of time.

We did that same shit with Cones, balls, cylinders and a whole fuckload of shapes. Mine was a tower with a sphere on top =D

That's all I've gotta say on the 3-Ds. Peace, and ya know what? A lot of these are Triple D to the O-P-E.

Archived