SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dam yall sidebustin like motha fucka let the streets do the talkin....and bombin in the rain....LOL paint doesnt stick to wet walls!

One more night and its all done!!!!!!!

Oh yah u wanna pull cards like that....Goeorge burns(A.K.A Toy ass rela,304 FAGS)... yaddddddaimean

Oh yah u wanna pull cards like that....Goeorge burns(A.K.A Toy ass rela,304 FAGS)... yaddddddaimean

i aint trippin say my name..

im not :shook: off fools knowin 5 0 included

and bitch pleez get off macdres nuts your makin yourself sound like wigger

ps wkt gots nada in sj yall stay fuckin with campbell etc..

post a flick ukantfake show us your skills

lets see a sick ass burner fakester

You want to do a spot in the rain. Find a wall that has never been hit before and is raw concrete. The concrete will suck up all that paint, like your little sister sucks up all the homies. You might have known this if you didnt sidebust everyone or found your own spots, but everyone needs a little knowledge sometimes.

RTB has rocked your shit and burnd you all over San Jose.

The Spectator

stay spectating fool rela haha burns his face with crank pipes

no name faggots we got nothing to prove to toys like you rela you are a nobody learn how to tag before you type ok son and anyone else hatin rep your crew and be scared werever you go in the bay . rtb has rocked our shit and burned us haha faggots wont last WE KEEP TURFIN and we beat you little high schoolers up which is sad and we are sorry for hurting you so bad your mom was probly really worried about you.

Yes, maybe "rela" should practice, but then again you should too. I saw some Asen the other day and it looks like something out of a 3 grade coloring book. I mean, if you want to come on here and talk shit about style, maybe you should look at your own before hand. I know your more than likely insecure about your crews rep but you have to admit it. YOUR WHOLE CREW NEEDS PRACTICE.

Originally posted by spacecowboy@Dec 20 2005, 05:45 PM

neva herda of ya ...yall should get out more ........ washed up war stories ...and internet threats ....to me you sound like some jelous toys or some pigs wit no leeds .....assume all you want ...you know where your place is on the net so stay there ......washed up suckers

i know you can post a pic or too ive seen your posts....and have a good idea who you are and who you role wit ........ps squares dont roll.... all up in your mouth ....chumps

is this the same ills from tko?i was in l.a. a few weeks ago u r rokin fool hella sick my bad i didnt kno you were in tko how com u never rokk it up north ? haha dikkrider shoot yourself emo fag

aite my ninja'z i think ima start a graff in the cage..ppl with funk just fight and get this shit over with..would be fun to see for me cause u fools talk way to much..=\and from this thread no action

but i guess its entertainin to come on here and see yall pull each others cards =\ HAHAha eh..!! wut happened to hindue ?

or sickboy havent heard about them in a min..<3 !!

REP YER SHIT!!

FMOBB BITCCH!!

Yah its funny yall love to talk shit but i never see ur shit on the streets"I saw some Asen shit the other day and it look like something out of a 3rd grade coloring book" the point is u saw it fag.......u will soon learn its not what style u think is tight its how many times u see it!!!!!!!!!

dont trip.....When we actually see each other, im dont goin be the one runnin!!!!AN~~~~Thats my word!

Well, T. If your going to run with anyone it might as well be WKT. They could use someone like you to teach them a few different styles, can control, how to act, proper ways to diss, internet shit talking, and color coordination. Your a free agent in high demand. So make sure they pay top dollor and give you all rights over the say so in the crew. Just remember though, getting in there crew will limit you. You will hang out with the same dip shits all your life, never amount to anything, never make it to the next level, more than likely get killed over dumb beef, or end up like IFUL. Ending up like Iful is a sad thought, but staying in the crew is even worse.

Teams looking for Free Agents:

1. RTB

2. R10

3. WKT

4. AOT

5. JBF

Originally posted by UkAntFade@Dec 21 2005, 09:20 PM

Yah its funny yall love to talk shit but i never see ur shit on the streets"I saw some Asen shit the other day and it look like something out of a 3rd grade coloring book" the point is u saw it fag.......u will soon learn its not what style u think is tight its how many times u see it!!!!!!!!!

dont trip.....When we actually see each other, im dont goin be the one runnin!!!!AN~~~~Thats my word!

"im dont goin be the one runnin!!!!AN~~~~Thats my word!"

Did i mention 3rd grade spelling.

Yes, Asen. I saw one thing you did. ONE and it happened to be over that Dope fillin off 85. If you want to talk about someone who is up, its that kid Dope. Dope has done more fillins, heavens, street, freeways than you ever will. So if there is someone you should look up to with a shitty style but gets up, its Dope YCK. Do as much or more and ill give it to you.

The things i could tell u about dope homie.....i aint in to piecing or the pretty shit im in to 2 color bubble letters that go over 8 color pieces i dont give a fuck, why dont u ask dope if u know him he will tell u a nice story about us macing that fool beatin his ass writing IKON on his motha fuckin forehead and takin pictures......this could be u just wait im so fed up with u pussy ass wannabe down taggers thinkin your new school bit ass style is tight.....let me tell u something i did like 7 one liners over sorry ass yck and nyce today and u gonna say i dont get up ive dissed anything ive ever seen of rtb's,304's,yck,doep,fame,and anybody else i have funk with!!!!!fuck"em alll....

Settle down rough rider. First undo the wedgie from your butt crack and think about this for a second. You like doing two color bubble letters right? Well, if you like just doing that I have another great idea for you. Practice once a day in your coloring book and come up with nice letters. Then you can take it to the street and have something nice to brag about. IM sure you got it in you.

steps:

1. get coloring book

2. buy/steal crayons

3. find place to practice

4. practice once a week for 30mins a day

5. have mom buy you paint

6. find your own spot

7. paint it

8. post it.

9. tell all you homies what you accomplished. "your not a toy anymore"

10. dont be jelous that you cant use more than 2 colors. it doesnt mean you have to take it out on the guy that can.

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Dec 21 2005, 02:41 PM

stay spectating fool rela haha burns his face with crank pipes

no name faggots we got nothing to prove to toys like you rela you are a nobody learn how to tag before you type ok son and anyone else hatin rep your crew and be scared werever you go in the bay . rtb has rocked our shit and burned us haha faggots wont last WE KEEP TURFIN and we beat you little high schoolers up which is sad and we are sorry for hurting you so bad your mom was probly really worried about you.

HMMMM....... 1. LAST TIME I REMEMBERED YOU KIDS HIT THE 101, AND WE DISS IT IT RIGHT, THEN YOU GUYS COULDN'T COME BACK, AND DISS IT RIGHT, STOP ME IF IM WRONG THEN YOU HAD " NO COCKS" COME, AND DISS US CAUSE YOU SO CALL "BOMBERS" COULDN'T DO IT RIGHT

2. SECOND SPOT LET ME SEE OH YEAH IT WAS OFF MONTEREY MEMBER WE DID A RTB FILL-IN THEN YUCK CAME, AND DISS IT CAUSE REALLY HES THE ONLY ONE IN" wE kANT tAG". YOU KNOW THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT SPOT? WE DISSED HES SHIT THE SAME NIGHT.

3. HMMMMM.... THE THIRD SPOT WAS LET ME SEE OH YEAH IT WAS THAT TRUCK THAT TYER HIT UP YOU KNOW THE ONE BY DENNY'S MEMBER HE WROTE FUCK wkt LIKE I SAID AGIAN yuck IS THE ONLY ONE IN THAT CREW THAT PUTS IN WORK<<<<<<"NOT REALLY" ANYWAYS HE DISS IT, WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW IROK DISSED IT, AND HAS ANY ONE DISS IT BACK? HMMMM........ NO I DONT THINK SO. SO I SUGGEST ALL YOU RICH KIDS FROM CAMPBELL STAY IN THE HEART OF CAMPBELL, AND STOP WASTE'N PAINT.

-GROW

P.S ANYONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG.

Archived