South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amek why the fuck you gonna post hella pictures of your peices on here tryna get down with a crew? ...go out on 580 near miramar in the east bay and wait nigga till someone rolls up in a blue durango with spinners ( thay plastic tho)...When thay arive whistle three times and say "norte puto sur"

If you get no reaction then mug that fool and run with intensive spirits of making it alive...Watch your webos out here...

Sencerly, The whole damn bay... :yuck:

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Oct 13 2004, 11:58 PM

NO ONE FROM TO EVER SEEN ANYONE FROM WKT ALL THEY SAW WERE TATTOO PICTURES FROM SOMEONES SHOP AND THEY MAD CUZ THEY DONT GOT ABS LIKE BOBBY WERE DID THIS MAKE BELIEVE PUNKING OCCUR ??????? STORY TELLIN ASS J.CATS

Who the fuck is talking about abs? your boys abs get you all excited is what it sounds like to me...

Why dont you email me smallpimpin and we can set this up and we will see who's the j.cat? mostdeadlykow@yahoo.com

Fucking fall offs hurt inside,they hurt inside thinking about they used to paint...I Feel real bad for you cause you have to go on the weekends and paint tunnels to feel it again, while I paint real shots along the midwest, and reefers like nothin...dont you wish kame it kame true!!! hahaha

.please delete that shit if its not from sj bro. and you dont need a crew

ta go paintn. maybe you should go tagging first. make a name for youself.

SJ needs more tagging not piece'n

dont listen to this shit. keep doing what your doing cause that shits tight. dont give san jose the tag banging wrap that it already has.

Originally posted by CHOWTIME+Oct 14 2004, 06:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CHOWTIME - Oct 14 2004, 06:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by IHATE12oz@Oct 11 2004, 06:25 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-METAL MOUTH@Oct 5 2004, 11:00 PM

GRAF_10_5_04_017.sized.jpg

i dont know if that ASE could get any shittier...?

THAT ASE ISNT SHITTY ITS HELLA TIGHT SICK ASS OUTLINE YOU HAVE 2 ADMT ASE HAS BEEN GETTING UP ALL SUCKAS EXECUTED

[/b]

nope thats a shitty ass throw up sorry!

i remember a few years back when i used to look up to ase now i havnt seen any cool stuff from them. all these new toys they threw down are ruining the name

quote=amekSF,Oct 14 2004, 10:50 PM]

sonz i dont know none of you writers from san jose ...i just moved here and was lookin to crew up possibly.

Fuck that shit u don't neeD to be in a crew just go out there and have fun. P.S SAN JOSE IS SKETCHY, DON'T GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN :toothache:

.please delete that shit if its not from sj bro. and you dont need a crew

ta go paintn. maybe you should go tagging first. make a name for youself.

SJ needs more tagging not piece'n

dont listen to this shit. keep doing what your doing cause that shits tight. dont give san jose the tag banging wrap that it already has.

they in your tunnel. pussy. and shout your trap

Archived