Freights - Last Movement? or not?

optimo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Bosco

I wouldn't worry about fr8s dying out, 18 wheelers will catch the buff. For instance UPS cleans their tractors daily, and trailers are cleaned whenever they are at a terminal with a wash facility. Its a image they portray to their customers. Buffing a trailer would be a whole lot easier too, with the flat surface depending on the make and model of the trailer. Alot of cleaning chemical companies sell washes designed for graffiti, and spraypaint would wash right off the sides of aluminum trailers with the right wash. Plus most truckers carry some sort of protection, depending where you hit the trailers, be it a truck terminal (w/ security), or a truckstop...Oh, yeah stay away from Lot Lizards (truckstop whores)!

UPS only washes there trucks often, ive seen shitty bombs run on there stuff for years. one such piece was a large "SR 96!" which ran thu 2001 when i quit UPS. i saw this about twice a week, the trailer ran between my city and a texas city. i have a bomb on a trailer thats been making the same rounds for about 3yrs now, hasnt been touched, faded like hell but it is still there

Guest rob deer

who else has seen hit up road department temporary concrete barriers in the middle of nowhere?

or tags on us. postal mail bins (the white plastic ones that you can just walk off with)

or on returnable beer boxes?

or the ice barrel that comes with the keg? never seen a keg but hey, there's an idea.

dumpsters

sandbarrels

tag more money.

the compulsion will manifest.

• 4 weeks later...

i absolutley love walking the tracks and

seeing the orange and light blue lights

reflect off the rails knowing iam going to paint

the beast...and when that light turns red you got

a couple of minutes befour a line passes you at

like 50-60 miles an hour....i wont be painting any

18 wheelers any time soon..

• 4 weeks later...

it seems trains are possibly becomeing to the point that in the future itll be another mass trend {much greater than the possible possible trendiness} and then i will still paint them because ill never stop..however........i will be extremly dissapointed i can can guarantee you i will go on buffing missions on a much more frequent scale and do my part in releiving you fools of any possible fame or distant respect to those who did not deserve this. i will always hit trains and i will always bomb streets,two things no matter how much you fools will try to take away from me i will always continue doing.so go fuck her hats.ill be here.

Originally posted by MURDER INC.

I hear people talking about freight train graffiti being the last graffiti movement on a daily basis. In 1982, in New York, no one ever thought that subway trains would be as clean as they are now. I took this into consideration, and thought to myself " Freights will eventually not run, and people will stop hitting them, even though in some areas, they are completley safe to do". But then I thought, "graffiti won't just die, now will it?"... Then, a month or two later, I saw a few tags on an 18 wheeler, and it hit me. The next graff movement is going to be trucks, 18 wheelers that roll down the highway. After discussing this with a friend of mine, I came to the conclusion that the only problem with trucks is that most are owned by small private companies who have time to buff. However, there's a possibility that some will run for years in some cases. Like if the company who owned it didn't care because it was just plain white (like most are), or maybe if the truck was being 'borrowed' by a different company for a while, and didn't have either the resources or money to clean it off (like a railbox). I thought of the advantages also, such as the exposure of highway bombing, but with the mobility of freight trains. In my head, this is just a far fetched fiction story, yet still a slim possibilty.

What is your opinion on this? Do you think it could happen? If so when?, and if not, why not?

I'm sorry if this is a confusing mess of run on and incomplete sentences or phrases. I just think too much. :idea: :idea:

Damn. I wouldnt want to wake up some crazy ass redneck trucker by painting on his trailer. I wouldn't want to wake up a crazy ass reneck trucker period.

For real though it seems llike there are only 5 people outside of New York that hit those.

Archived