The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'copying a picture from one part of the net to another' think you'll find it does make a difference 'cheesedick'!

nah you're a plumb.

furthermore he can post that flick wherever ity doesn't matter, if those prize-winning kiesh suckers are dumb enough to leave pannel flicks lying about in public places where g-fingers could find them then they deserve what they get. It's not like their gunna mind anyway, i bet thier filling thier draws at the prospect of thier 'big day out' getting all this chat and attention.

you lot have already given me jokes.ive only been on this thread for a short while,an its weeeeak ,the older stuff looked better,ive heard things about this place,guessin bristol is goin down the pan like they say! 'children with tippex'.you sound like the type of kids that'd line a throwie an not even leave your name.sounds like ill allow bristol,its just a war of words and baits heads.enjoy your banter, think ill go speak to some peeps with sense.wastes to the scene :)

you lot have already given me jokes.ive only been on this thread for a short while,an its weeeeak ,the older stuff looked better,ive heard things about this place,guessin bristol is goin down the pan like they say! 'children with tippex'.you sound like the type of kids that'd line a throwie an not even leave your name.sounds like ill allow bristol,its just a war of words and baits heads.enjoy your banter, think ill go speak to some peeps with sense.wastes to the scene :)

you complete tosser, go fuck off to where you came from "you lot" "ive heard things about this place"

going down the pan like they said" LMAO

you aint far off mi nigga!

oh i would beg to differ

there are some lovely chaps.

you lot have already given me jokes.ive only been on this thread for a short while,an its weeeeak ,the older stuff looked better,ive heard things about this place,guessin bristol is goin down the pan like they say! 'children with tippex'.you sound like the type of kids that'd line a throwie an not even leave your name.sounds like ill allow bristol,its just a war of words and baits heads.enjoy your banter, think ill go speak to some peeps with sense.wastes to the scene

its a thread, nowt to do with aerosol paint mate. anyway no one should be posting on this thread if they use the following words:

peeps
throwie
and the phrases
baits heads

or

wastes to the scene

you clearly gay, so it's off to brokeback mountain with you...

Archived