Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
_crime_

my book

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400393407_003P.jpg'>

Out of all of them, I think this one is the best. I like the choice of color. What did you use? [it's on your cover right?] On the other hand, the others need work. Not trying to be an ass, just telling the truth. [ie. the second one] The 3D on the third piece is a little off because the lines aren't straight. They tend to curve at some point. The handstyle on some of the pieces are ok. [better than mine, heh] Well, keep practicing. How long have you've been writing?

I probably misunderstood but... Did you do all of those???

MELK

thats weird all red x's ay, som1 concider repostin them for me on a host that would work

i have been writin on and off for a year or so

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400393407_003P.jpg'>

Out of all of them, I think this one is the best. I like the choice of color. What did you use? [it's on your cover right?] On the other hand, the others need work. Not trying to be an ass, just telling the truth. [ie. the second one] The 3D on the third piece is a little off because the lines aren't straight. They tend to curve at some point. The handstyle on some of the pieces are ok. [better than mine, heh] Well, keep practicing. How long have you've been writing?

I probably misunderstood but... Did you do all of those???

MELK

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this