ADEK!!! BTM TKO CDK KYT

Guest seattledied

I love how half of new york is butthurt cuz he's crushing harder than the natives. If smart crews so up, then lets see them handle adek. Let the streets do the talking not the smart crew fan boys on here.

portions of manhattan and williamsburg is barely 15% of the whole nyc, just letting you know...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
241sadv.jpg

I like adeks letters in this one even though its sloppy or whatever, I'm almost certain that adek didn't do it tho...

LOL thanks for the hand writing analysis, you must be a professional:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

portions of manhattan and williamsburg is barely 15% of the whole nyc, just letting you know...

yet he still gettin more exposure in this city than all you. an he only hittin 15%... doesnt say much for the rest of you

4772806022_b57b558b34.jpg

4772804994_601bec77e4.jpg

4772805484_71e87375fd.jpg

i never noticed the adek simple letters in the bottom right section in black. hsvnt seen anything but bubbles in awhile, its a trip to see him switch it up. and i dont know why eveyones hating sayin "same old shit over and over,blabla" thats what alot of graffiti is about. like cap said "its not about the prettiest, its about MORE! MOOOOORE"

i never noticed the adek simple letters in the bottom right section in black. hsvnt seen anything but bubbles in awhile, its a trip to see him switch it up. and i dont know why eveyones hating sayin "same old shit over and over,blabla" thats what alot of graffiti is about. like cap said "its not about the prettiest, its about MORE! MOOOOORE"

adek did that one yesterday but it got ragged by aones and csone

4775439377_8755e92f28_b.jpg

couldnt have said it any better

Archived