Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
AND U GOT CALLED OUT FOR BITING ZONE

I said I wasn't going to comment on that anymore but......Since you insist on bringing it up, it was a freak coincidence, the arrow was actually an after thought....The R was already drawn before I added the arrow...But no matter how many times I say it, no ones going to believe me...And I'm ok with that.

You sound like a dude that's a little too insecure with his own shit, work on that or shut the fuck up. :lol:

DO U UNDERSTAND U WERE THE ONE FOLLOWING MY COMMENTS AROUND FIRST??? REMEBER THAT SHIT, YA THATS THE ONLY REASON IM DOING THIS TO U, U FUCKING STARTED IT DOG, NOW U CANT FINISH IT.

Go back and look at the post again....I was done with this with my first post, now you go in threads and try and bait me to respond...Sorry I'm not down with your hook, it's going to be ok.

take a deep breath and relax.

its directed to all. I am not here to say who started shit, and am not a peer counsler. just keep the bickering elsewhere. This thread has a purpose. I dont care who likes whos work, everyone has their own opinions. I am just looking to keep this back and forth shit to a mininum and keep the thread for what it is intended for. Battle and constructive critism. People on here get to butthurt if they lose a battle, just push yourself harder to win next time. People need to take others advice and go with it. I dont want to hear back and forth shit over and over again. Or so and so is better then the next person. Who cares, the drawings talk on their own. We dont need a debate, unless it has some kind of technical value attached.

its directed to all. I am not here to say who started shit, and am not a peer counsler. just keep the bickering elsewhere. This thread has a purpose. I dont care who likes whos work, everyone has their own opinions. I am just looking to keep this back and forth shit to a mininum and keep the thread for what it is intended for. Battle and constructive critism. People on here get to butthurt if they lose a battle, just push yourself harder to win next time. People need to take others advice and go with it. I dont want to hear back and forth shit over and over again. Or so and so is better then the next person. Who cares, the drawings talk on their own. We dont need a debate, unless it has some kind of technical value attached.

I agree and it usually isn't a matter of who's better....I know I'm not great and I usually dont stoop to the "I'm better than you" steez, but some of these people talkin shit to me just dont have the right....And they know who they are, I'm going to leave it at that.

no doubt. lets all just get on with the battles. I for one am not here to make pen pals or online dates. I just want to see people push themselves to kick the ass out of somebody elses sketch. critism is great, even when its negative. just as long as it has some kind of intelligent meaning behind it and also comes from somebody who knows what they are talking about. I dont like half the shit i do, but niether do I like half the shit others do either all the time. But primarily I am doing to keep drawing and to kill rough time.