Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If trafucks in I quit, take me out!!!

Nah... See folks another quality/dope writer has joined the party! Welcome

Ps. Yo traff you see the wall I did with SLICK, MEAN and QUEST? Ouch! I hope that motivates you to do a dope prody with me!

my phone bill hurts. dunno if this is a stip. of fridays results but it says "full color" what if the theme of the movie is semi B&W and the final product theme is similar...it'll have B&W elements as well as color, ah hard to explain, i'll post tommorrow and you can figure it out.

well here's the sketch for foridays' battle, only about 25-30% done but i cropped out most of the pic just to give an example, i'm gonna color it, but with really light to mediocre grey tones and a few reds just to give it the same affect as the scene in the movie here it is fucko's. if i'm DQ'd for not being "Full Color" let me know so i don't waste time finishing it

12ozSketches003.jpg

(Still got two more greys' to shade it in + some black lines n highlights on the character

like said, just giving an example to know if this is considered "full color")