Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda

EASTCOAST VS WESTCOAST BATTLE CONTEST (SIGN UP!)

EAST VS WEST BATTLE CONTEST!

Just was bored an started to think up a battle that can be good to boost thread and work on paper. I proposed a Eastcoast vs Westcoast battle. Any writers that are from ethier east or west can enter. The goal is to sketch full color and page with character with the word "EASTCOAST" or "WESTCOAST". Whatever you wanna rep. The voting will begin by singles of each writer one on one place against whoever up a battle tree and whoever wins from battles, will gain one point for any side they are repping. This is bound to be huge so the entering can begin today if you wanna enter and for which side. The entries end friday at midnight.

RULES

Full Color

Full Page

One Character

Point gains to team of side that wins by writer.

ENTRY / DATE

Entries end friday by midnight.

Sketches due 8/13/04

Entries List:

EASTCOAST

StarzAbove

This

DrGoe

RasekSeven

YellowFeets

Kooter

>Ace Krew<

Nomaq

Orbitoner

.......................................................................................................

WESTCOAST

Names

KanFeumz

Unknown607

Dlokd

Questions or Thoughts? Hit my mail.

DUE FRIDAY FOR ENTRIES!

*More West Entries would be very helpful.

I'm not battling anyone cause I'm too fucking lazy to color and create some bullshit character. But you know I don't rep that east or west, I get down for the DIRTY FUCKIN SOUTH. New Orleans represent. If I do some sketch for the city I'll post it here ya know.

Guest Propaganda

EAST VS WEST BATTLE CONTEST!

Just was bored an started to think up a battle that can be good to boost thread and work on paper. I proposed a Eastcoast vs Westcoast battle. Any writers that are from ethier east or west can enter. The goal is to sketch full color and page with character with the word "EASTCOAST" or "WESTCOAST". Whatever you wanna rep. The voting will begin by singles of each writer one on one place against whoever up a battle tree and whoever wins from battles, will gain one point for any side they are repping. This is bound to be huge so the entering can begin today if you wanna enter and for which side. The entries end friday at midnight.

RULES

Full Color

Full Page

One Character

Point gains to team of side that wins by writer.

ENTRY / DATE

Entries end friday by midnight.

Sketches due 8/13/04

Entries List:

EASTCOAST

StarzAbove

This

DrGoe

RasekSeven

YellowFeets

Kooter

>Ace Krew<

Nomaq

.......................................................................................................

WESTCOAST

Names

KanFeumz

Unknown607

Dlokd

Orbitoner

c-torapop

WhOz_wHo?

Questions or Thoughts? Hit my mail.

DUE FRIDAY FOR ENTRIES!

*More West Entries would be very helpful.

Re: EASTCOAST VS WESTCOAST BATTLE CONTEST

Originally posted by Propaganda

The goal is to sketch full color and page with character with the word "EASTCOAST" or "WESTCOAST". Whatever you wanna rep. !

one more thing..clear this up slide are we peicing "EastCoast" or "Westcoast"...or w-e we wanna write.....