Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: tag name is fine..

Originally posted by namerocc

u can do.. names, namerocc, namer, name.. what ever variation you feel like. im sure ive used em all at one time.. and what my friend do you wqant me to write? any special spelling or anything?

royl is good. when is the due date?

Ethreadz (royl) how long have you been writing? I noticed your paintings are a lot better than your sketches...I vote Names for this whole page...I will join a battle whenever someones ready, just think of a word..4 or 5 letter word thats it, anything over that seems like a waste of my time and KooT is a lazy nigga.

not_like_you-I have been piecing for about a yr now .Usually when I am painting I am surrounded by some friends that are on a different level then me. They push me to keep working on my pieces. They are the type of people who will not leave a wall until they are totally satisfied with their pieces. Which leaves me there to continue to work on my pieces. When I am drawing, I am alone, and usually dont take as much time as I should. I am liking these 12oz battles because it gives me a chance to practice some letters, and kills a good amt of bordom..

I've seen the guys you paint with,their shit is nice...This book shit isnt what counts anyway I've seen your painted work and its looking good...I agree this thread is a good for passing the time and good for practice...Anyways I'm in the next battle...SO LETS GET IT ON!!!!!! Anyone? Ballpoint pen battle? Lets do this thing...................:loopy2: :twitch: