Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont be bashful vote away homie...pesk ya number black book assasin lol...and not for nothing,,,, this isnt hate so please dont comment...i lik evereyones shit in the battle...but how gonna vote on a piece thats not even colored or any type of back round shit not even any inkwork or styles ..... u trynna tell me u can win a full color piece battle with a thin pencil outline with no details at all????? remember this is a full color and background battle stay focused mannn and when voting put personal feelings aside.and vote skilll nothing lesss nothing more...

as far as i knew background and characters were optional. i said from the start my piece wouldn't be colored due to lack of supplies. if people had a problem with it i wouldn't have entered. but no one said anything. including you pesk. you just said "stop bitching." i mean you said yourself it was a dope sketch.

not trying to start any problems. just saying i informed everyone in this thread mine wouldn't be colored up like a week ago. nobody objected so i entered. i'm like one of the only people to post up by the due date. i drew that shit up in like twenty minutes because i entered the battle the day it was due. everyone else had way more time. i'm not trying to say my shit is "better" than anyone's. but i'm not gonna say it's not on the same level, just cause i didn't have fourty five colors all over the place.

like i said before it was a good battle and everyone's shit came off proper. had i known it was a full color battle i would've stayed out of it. i was told it was all good.

nah i said ya outline was fresh but with out colors and details i cant really tell if u can rock or not..and compared to the others like em and toof who put work in the page i dont even think it should even be concidered for a vote...in my eyes .....cause that alone dont tell me nada....and dont pop out the page like u want a piece to pop..its about neatness lettters colors overall style and techniques...orriginality...if ya shadow is tight and lines are all corret and flavorful nah mean.... but its all love didnt like .. the 45 color comment ...but i understand ... cause dudes cant put five colors together never mind 45....seee u dudes next batttle its on and popn ny state of mind...lol my vote goes to em for wicked letters nice colors and overalll idea with the marching dudes toof second for whole page being done top to bottom with good colors and style.....and like i said it wasnt directed towards u it goes on in a few battles..but since u took it so personal i figured i would go in on ya ...lol

dont be bashful vote away homie...pesk ya number black book assasin lol...and not for nothing,,,, this isnt hate so please dont comment...i lik evereyones shit in the battle...but how gonna vote on a piece thats not even colored or any type of back round shit not even any inkwork or styles ..... u trynna tell me u can win a full color piece battle with a thin pencil outline with no details at all????? remember this is a full color and background battle stay focused mannn and when voting put personal feelings aside.and vote skilll nothing lesss nothing more...

This is true...one of the requirements for the battle was full color. I guess from now on if the the entry doesn't meet the requirements it won't be submitted in the battle. This time is fine but for any of the future battles I'm gonna stand by this. So if you want to enter in a color piece battle make sure your piece is colored....at least a little bit.

imo, letters are more important than how good you can color.

true it was a color battle and blah blah blah

but i gotta agree that just because his piece didnt have a 45 color fill-in,

doesnt mean he shouldnt get a vote

q666 i hear letters are extremely important..but like i said ...making a piece come alive requires colors on a page or a wall...when it comes to voting stop dick riding look at the whole picture is all im saying...and all elements of burning are important picture graff with no colors ....???? like isaid it wasnt ment towards anyone but since dudes got slick wth the 45 color comments i had to say shit....and dudes who were flapping ill burn anyway so its all love....see u guys next battle...

...making a piece come alive requires colors on a page or a wall...

revokrimegraffiti4.jpg

by that logic, this aint "alive".

which is complete and utter bullshit.

colors in graffiti are supposed to enhance a piece, not overshadow the lettering.

but no one gives a fuck about what i have to say anyways, so yall can keep arguing about the rules on your little internet sketch battles.

i rarely agree with q, but i agree with him here.

poppacrok gets it.

yo i wasn't tryin to cause all this shit. i simply didn't know it was a color battle. all i said was no one told me it was a problem til i got a few votes. it's the internet, i'm not sweatin it.

pesk...my "fouty five color" statement wasn't a shot at anyome. in fact i think you have one of the nicest old school styles since when that was the only style. top notch shit. i got mad respect for your art and your talent.

everyone, my bad. sorry to be the "new guy" breaking up good vibes. it really wasn't my intention.

next battle's due the 22nd. i'm coming with fire. and colored so don't worry. if i knew it was supposed to be colored, and that i had time past the due date i would've been all over that shit.

once again, let's all cut the drama and arguing like the toys in the other thread. let's just keep it real, keep it chill, and just battle. my bad, pesk, hope we're good, and i'll blow you away these next battles. i owe it to the thread now.

how is that in any way talking smack?

i never said id feel pesk any less if he didnt use colors.

i said i bet the general consensus would be alot less favourable if he were just to put up an outline.

pesk is good at rockin colors, thats what he does, and what he should continue to do.

and dont be preaching to me about what the true kings rocked or didnt rock.

i know my history.

jesus...

is this how it always is in these forums?

you kids say something stupid, i comment about it, and then everyone gets hypersensitive?

relax.

how is that in any way talking smack?

i never said id feel pesk any less if he didnt use colors.

i said i bet the general consensus would be alot less favourable if he were just to put up an outline.

pesk is good at rockin colors, thats what he does, and what he should continue to do.

and dont be preaching to me about what the true kings rocked or didnt rock.

i know my history.

jesus...

is this how it always is in these forums?

you kids say something stupid, i comment about it, and then everyone gets hypersensitive?

relax.

man. you picked the right guy to see a no color piece from. my man is hype right now and take my word from it, is one of the best i have ever seen with no color. im sure people can rock serious letters but when it comes to technique he takes it. what he did twenty something years ago in high school was amazing. can't wait to see some new pen shit.

lol listen i aint mad..at all cause dudes talking trash ill wipe up with or without color homie....as far as the wall joint thats black and white yeh dope but throw a full color banger forom mek or gore next to it and bam my point is proven never said black and white ish aint dope just complete colored productions show much more skill technique and talent u weak ass toys mind ya buisness...say werd honestly ya trash at least popacrok has a leg to stand on he seems to have style...but if ya toy shut up and mind yabusinesss werd lets all shut up and keep it to battling now...who won the last battle??

im a toy because i dont have a digital camera right now ?

c'mon pesk, you been around for a minute, even you can realize the ignorance in that statement.

i guess youre nothin in these internet forums if you dont shamelessly self promote.

kinda sad.

weed is expensive nowadays, give a nigga a break.