Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no dout yalll again thanks for the love...ilovehaters i really like ya piece homie...looks fresh to death the whole idea and concept.... for this romeo battle i really just sat down and went off the top for an hour or so was testing new markers..i got about 200 markers fom pearl they had a closing sale 90 percent off i bought markers for literaly 33 cents a piece acrylics paints markers....1200 worth of gear for 120 bucks.....crazyyyyyyy im workong on this name battle as we speak i know dudes about to drop some heavy shit on this one...i guess im going for the turkey lol im just really waiting to see wat mek drops might be scary lol good luck to alll!!!!!!!!!!!

no dout yalll again thanks for the love...ilovehaters i really like ya piece homie...looks fresh to death the whole idea and concept.... for this romeo battle i really just sat down and went off the top for an hour or so was testing new markers..i got about 200 markers fom pearl they had a closing sale 90 percent off i bought markers for literaly 33 cents a piece acrylics paints markers....1200 worth of gear for 120 bucks.....crazyyyyyyy im workong on this name battle as we speak i know dudes about to drop some heavy shit on this one...i guess im going for the turkey lol im just really waiting to see wat mek drops might be scary lol good luck to alll!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks bro i waws trying to get like the leo de caprio romeo and juliet feel but idk, yours was sick too allways fresh, like the old school feel, and good fuckin job on the supplies, that happened to me like 6 years ago this place in my city called ACME was shutting down..... im trying to work on the name battle as well, but also doing a canvas for my wife for v day, you down for an exchange in the near future bro

SHIT IM AN OLDMAN GONNA BE 35 THIS YEAR LOL...I GREW UP DOING GRAFF one of the four fathers OF ONE THE BIGGEST CREWS OUT OF STATEN ISLAND EVER TA did many walls in my time some bombing for sure but books was always my thing well graff period !!! just spent many years blazing that sticky diving in the books....i got about total 25 plus books filled im talking two pager after two pager. not tags and bubbles ..ill exchange with anyone i love to color other people stufff in let me know drop me a message and lets git busy ...this summer i plan to paint alot !!!