Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He wasnt in the battle!!!! I wouldve voted for him too(his burned mine admitadly) but it was up and up, to settle an argument so please vote for one or the other..... MYTH OR DEDICATION.. PLEASE

adn when I wrote "BURN THIS".... it was a msg. to MYTH not "taking all challenge's" I know I'm not that great.... just not as bad as yall think...

He wasnt in the battle!!!! I wouldve voted for him too(his burned mine admitadly) but it was up and up, to settle an argument so please vote for one or the other..... MYTH OR DEDICATION.. PLEASE

adn when I wrote "BURN THIS".... it was a msg. to MYTH not "taking all challenge's" I know I'm not that great.... just not as bad as yall think...

I burned you too...I guess my entry didn't count either...Oh well. :lol:

yeah you sure did burn me....LOL....I'm not getting into it with you, I've ignored everything you've said to me thus far, and after this I will continue to do so... but...you suck!!! start practicing, and stop talking.(before you get all internet tough guy on me, why dont you try to burn me, as I said before, I dbout it)........ You werent in the battle either, but even if you were.........FALL BACK!!!

and tail's.... it was a one on one battle, to settle a beef we had, you brought some fire, but you were NOT in the battle...

If you want to battle, pick a word... no beef, just telling you why you werent getting any vote's, and why your piece was not polled.... everyone can see it, their all up there right next to eachother....

PEACE....

start practicing, and stop talking.(before you get all internet tough guy on me, why dont you try to burn me, as I said before, I dbout it)........ You werent in the battle either, but even if you were.........FALL BACK!!!
I'll crush your paper skills, fuckin bipolar ass faggot....Go get some lexapro calm your ass down and battle the 16 year olds you can handle....:lol:

ok like I said tough guy!!! internet thug's need hug's.... you need to lose that anger... displaced aggression, and ignorance, yeah I'm bipolar because I'd rather not waste time beefing over nothing...... your a loser, and I hope they ban you soon, so your poison doesnt infect this board.....

FALL BACK

EDIT*** YEAH, I'm the one talking shit.... just like you won all those battles right? RIGHT...

either rock something, or be gone, your a waste of time... your now on my ignore list so whatever you say..... I cant see, so have fun wasting your time talking to someone who cant hear/see you!!

PEACE unto you misguided soul... I hope you find your center and re-align your Chi'

and tail's.... it was a one on one battle, to settle a beef we had, you brought some fire, but you were NOT in the battle...

If you want to battle, pick a word... no beef, just telling you why you werent getting any vote's, and why your piece was not polled.... everyone can see it, their all up there right next to eachother....

PEACE....

well i must've read wrong then...

either way i did the piece...

pick a word and we can get another one going

if your interested that is....

also theres no apostrphie or whatever in "tails"

think back to sonic the hedgehog...

haha

ok like I said tough guy!!! internet thug's need hug's.... you need to lose that anger... displaced aggression, and ignorance, yeah I'm bipolar because I'd rather not waste time beefing over nothing...... your a loser, and I hope they ban you soon, so your poison doesnt infect this board.....

FALL BACK

EDIT*** YEAH, I'm the one talking shit.... just like you won all those battles right? RIGHT...

either rock something, or be gone, your a waste of time... your now on my ignore list so whatever you say..... I cant see, so have fun wasting your time talking to someone who cant hear/see you!!

PEACE unto you misguided soul... I hope you find your center and re-align your Chi'

:lol:

It's funny how a dude gets his feelings hurt on some internet shit and adds me to their ignore list, I honestly laugh out loud at that shit.

Being that the dude is bipolar he'll switch that shit off just to see what I had to say about his lame ass...Sensitive ass messageboard fuck, internet aint that serious.

Here's my combat....get it how you live.

comyo1.jpg

combatnf9.jpg

typo.. my bad TailsOnE....

I'm alway's down to battle, so yeah....

You pick..... Either SKYL, GEAR, or NASTY.... Piece, whatever for color's, and a classic B-BOY character on the side..... not a one on one, so everyone's welcome, to clarify... You pick the due date but I'm not around tonight, I got SOX TICKET'S.... so how's about sun? or mon?