Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh yeah you got em!!!! alright!!!

look how he bit that a, I mean that y, I mean that L, oh wait a min, where's the bite?

everyone want's to run their mouth, back that shit up... BATTLE, instead of crying about where other people should post, if you dont like my shit, flood the page with fire, but no, all you'll do is keep talking, and I'll respond with a hundred post's if I want.... "ooooh, you posted like 4 time's dood your so lame!!!!" like my man OPTICK say's "let your style speak for itself" anything less would be uncivilized..... keep hating.

jesus fucking christ...

can you fools take this bullshit to the pm's please? i can't handle your shit talk nor your garbage back and forth internet threats.

and feel free to call me out for saying this, i'll happily battle any of you, but at the end of the day, i'm just backing my own point of the fact that this is THE BATTLE THREAD... where people expect to see and expect to post battles, not this bullshit i've seen for nearly two pages. grow up.

Mr Dedication, that thing you posted for edogg... i'm sorry but i can see the pencil lines on it, and it's not the hottness you're making yourself out to be capable of. no beef, but too many peeps in here are getting an ego. not trying to single you out or anything but you've dropped alot of posts when you really didn't need to... anyways, it's whatever.

and ANGER, i'm sorry man but you got called out and it's lookin' pretty proven that the style you had in that fortune shit ain't your own. fair do's if you got that shit off your own back, but let me put it this way, if anyone ever called me out about a letter, my style, a colour scheme, whatever... and a flick where i saw the similarities of it myself, i'd do my damned hardest to switch my shit up. it never has been and never will be any intention of mine to have my shit look like anyone elses. that's the nature of this game in my opinion. no beef, i'm just trying to say, don't get heated about all this, just switch shit up and prove these people wrong. competition is common place in this culture, thrive off it.

oh and optick, i got your sketch man, i'll pm you mine when i've got the luxury of having my laptop back online (same reason as why i've not posted my "fortune" piece) your sketch was nice man, i'm massively impressed. it's good to catch an old school version of my name, especially from a cat who's paid his dues and earned his stripes, i'll try to pull something special outta the bag ;-)

again, i ain't trying to get anybodies back up or beef anyone, this shits all fun to me. i just think people need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. this threads garbage with this kinda crap going on, let's keep it civil yeah?

anyways, keep on keeping on...

I never said I had any hotness, I have no ego, I even said publically that my paper stuff SUCKS there I said it again, my shit aint hot... but neither is 90% of the stuff people are posting....

beside's a handfull of cat's noone on here has the right to say shit....

and optick's fortune BURNS razza's is great, but it's not consistent, running out of room suck's..

and anger's right.... not even close, sorry I just dont see it? maby if it was a revok flick? I dont know...

jesus fucking christ...

and ANGER, i'm sorry man but you got called out and it's lookin' pretty proven that the style you had in that fortune shit ain't your own. fair do's if you got that shit off your own back, but let me put it this way, if anyone ever called me out about a letter, my style, a colour scheme, whatever... and a flick where i saw the similarities of it myself, i'd do my damned hardest to switch my shit up. it never has been and never will be any intention of mine to have my shit look like anyone elses. that's the nature of this game in my opinion. no beef, i'm just trying to say, don't get heated about all this, just switch shit up and prove these people wrong. competition is common place in this culture, thrive off it.

anyways, keep on keeping on...

word i appreciate what your saying and the way you are saying it, kids are too immature on this shit, but i disagree somewhat, i believe everyone's shit resembles the people that they either write with, or grew up looking at, the idea is to take what as been done and add your twist to it, wether its that la style, ny subway style, or whatever euro style everything has been done before and people nit pick other peoples style resembles other writers a bit too much, there is only so much u can do with the alpabet, theres bound to be similarites in graff, as long shit isnt strait copied then i feel its ok, but thats just my opinion like it even matters, im probably wrong but thats how i feel. I dont want my shit to look like someone elses but i guess it just happens, im not trying to do it on purpose thats just what comes out.

The focus isn't on the letters, it's on the style dumbass....And yes yours looks very similar.:o

haha i find that funny becuase aloy is dope but its not even a writer that i have payed attention to much as far as styles i really found dope, what is similiar? the connections arent even similiar, i dont know where you are coming from.

i believe everyone's shit resembles the people that they either write with, or grew up looking at, the idea is to take what as been done and add your twist to it, wether its that la style, ny subway style, or whatever euro style everything has been done before and people nit pick other peoples style resembles other writers a bit too much, there is only so much u can do with the alpabet, theres bound to be similarites in graff, as long shit isnt strait copied then i feel its ok, but thats just my opinion like it even matters, im probably wrong but thats how i feel. I dont want my shit to look like someone elses but i guess it just happens, im not trying to do it on purpose thats just what comes out.

Was that in your how to be a graffiti writer manual???

All biters use that excuse.

:lol:

Keep them coming, you haven't proved anything yet.

i proved you have probaly only been writing graff a couple of years and are in no position to criticise my shit untill you have been in the game longer or can atleast draw some decent letters keep your mouth shut you aint shit, and you definitley dont know what the fuck is up.

i proved you have probaly only been writing graff a couple of years and are in no position to criticise my shit untill you have been in the game longer or can atleast draw some decent letters keep your mouth shut you aint shit, and you definitley dont know what the fuck is up.
I see why your name is Anger....cause.

umad22ht.jpg

:lol: