Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TO EVERYONE****

this is not bickering or complaining, but I have noticed people who vote for something that is by far not as good as another, if this is a personal style taste, then so be it, but please try to be honest when voting..... This thread is not the most important thing in any of our live's but what's the point of rocking your heart out, burning the comp, out only to get out voted because of politic's...... I'm just saying be un-biased, and vote for the best sketch, piece, throw or whatever,

that said and out of the way, I'd like to tell OPTICK that his sketch is fucking grimey..and I cant wait to see the colored, finished product!!!.. keep it gully GOD

PEACE TO EVERYONE.....

FORTUNE

Freightaholic

1571500861_7e94dd1bc1_o.jpg

Q*666

fortune005.jpg

Edoggg

i1257124_fortune.bmp

Edoggg and Freight...

it is up to you two if you want the battle to be delayed to wait for Optick...

i'd like for him to be in the battle, but i dont want to be unfair to the others in it.

Its up to yall if you want the votes from this to start now or after Optick posts his.

LOL^^^ that's the shit, but YOU should color it, your fill's and detail are my favorite point's of your piece's..... even though the outline's are always fresh, your fill's are bannana's SUN, (I'll call you SUN now, cause you shine like one....... ya heard!!!!

and I'll have something for the waste jumpoff some time today aighttt..

PEACE, LOVE, GNAPPY HEAD'S....

Is anyone down to do the alphabet? free floating, non connecting, or maby something different like a single piece using all the letter's, that would be fresh, thinking about it!! (not one long ass piece but like camo'ed in using neg space and shit, get creative!!! it's something different, I think??

So, yeah, just an idea, is anyone down???

hmmmm Can you say REVOK bite....

show me an example of how i bit revok? people sometimes get biting and influence confused, no one is 100 percent original, everyone that writes graffiti has a style that in some way reflects there influences from other writers.