Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I was thinking about it... I'm not really sure if i give a damn enough to do it just to organize it for all these toys though.

If more quality people came in to battle i would be all about it. I still have all the scoreboards and what not saved on my computer so it wouldnt be hard.

Its just a matter of it being worth it or not.

you should and if you do, you should start the scoreboard over

q666 why dont you pick certain ppl to battle

cuz these battles are wack

That's actually a good idea! Q, if you organize battle and invite people to 'em!

What gives me the right to decide who is toy and who isnt? Am i supposed to just rule this thread with an iron fist, and everyone has to pm me and see if they are allowed to battle or not based solely on my judgement? I dont think that seems very fair.

The only fair way for the toys to still be able to battle and for us to get the toys the fuck out of this battle thread, in my opinion, is for the toys to go battle on bombingscience, mindgem, or any of the other toy forums. They have specific battles for toys only there, and they basically cater to toys on those forums. 12oz hates toys, everyone talks shit to the toys here. If you are a toy and you are reading this and sick of 12oz'ers talkin shit to you, get the fuck off of 12oz. Seriously, bombingscience and mindgem love people like you, go bother them. :)

Im not going to act like i am some old school head, or some all knowing graffiti god, because you know damn well that i am not. I just think that this thread is such a piece of shit with toys overrunning it. You toys, look thru some of the older pages of this thread, and see the kind of competition that was in here. It is way above all of you, even the more experienced heads battling in here now, it is above them too.

Thats how this thread was meant to be and thats why this thread is lame now. Im done ranting. But maybe i will take back over anyway, just to reorganize it.

you should and if you do, you should start the scoreboard over

You mean completely start over?? Why? Those people earned their place on that scoreboard?