Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oaktown3.jpg

ok this guy needs to stop, dont put up E-40 like he is the least bit tight. he is a fat piece of crap who needs to get his facts straight. if mac dre was still alive he would slap the s**t out of E-40, E-40 is blowing up the bay and bay slang and killing it for every body, no one in the bay respects him or thinks he is cool,sorry

NEWKON YOU HAVE TAKEN THE FISH, THE REP YOUR CITY AND WITH THAT TIKI MASK YOU QUALIFY TO TAKE THE SIMETRY BATTLE TOO.....YO YOU GOT MAD SKILLS

the tiki mask piece was his entry for the rep your city battle.

if i remember correctly, newkon did not enter the symetry battle.

ok this guy needs to stop, dont put up E-40 like he is the least bit tight. he is a fat piece of crap who needs to get his facts straight. if mac dre was still alive he would slap the s**t out of E-40, E-40 is blowing up the bay and bay slang and killing it for every body, no one in the bay respects him or thinks he is cool,sorry

I agree about the whole mac dre thing but its who this person likes so let him like shit. and ps Mac dre should be in that city rep but w/e

NEXT BATTLE PLEASE.

the current battle due on wednesday is "symmetry battle" u have to use a palindrome as the word....

go back a page to see the full rules...

i have one spot open on it still if u want to be in on it

i think some other cats are doin a side battle of a full alphabet handstyle battle

pm me and let me know if u want in on the symetry battle.

peace

man i midas well do another piece lol im bored lol i could prob nock out another battle shit but ill wait to see what everyone else is doing...

this is why i was havin multiple battles at once, to keep it busy, but then niggas got confused n shit

soo what the fuck you all want me to do????

im down for blockbuster battle, i am open to all ideas, i keep track of what people suggest...

but what i am saying is do u all think i should run multiple battles at once...

or should i do what i am doin now, which is run one main battle, and if people want

to battle on the side they can set it up themself and i will just host up the results for them...?

im tryin to make this shit more organized is my point...

instead of a bunch of muthafuckas talking shit "hey battle me bitch" lets organize it and get shit done...

i am willing to run more than one battle at once... it aint no thing to me... i work normal hours..

i still got time to do that... so whatever it is, is whatever...

voice your opinion people

Run as many battles as people sign up/create as long as three or more signed up, you have a battle!! I use to battle when starzabove held this shit down. If I may make a suggestion and look back at later pages to see how he kept it oganized...that might help you out.

Anywaysss....Lets get a new battle going? Someone pick the word and rules and I'm down...

Yo edogg you still check this thread?!?!

side battle... "blockbusters"

Rules =

must be a blockbuster piece...

WORD = "robotech" sorry if this word is too long for you guess what thats too bad

the word is robotech... lets see what u all can turn out for this...

advanced writers only please

side battles rules = at least 3 people must be down for this battle or the battle is null and void...

post that u are in on the battle, and i will keep track...

as long as 3 people get in on it, it will stay...

there is no limit to the max amount of entries on this battle...

any questions PM me

Due Date = Wednesday Nov. 15

sorry if that is too soon i dont care bitches, get to work!!!!!!

results will be posted in "Battle Results and Voting Superthread"

this thread will contain the pieces submitted.

this is so you can view who won and lost each battle and vote the quality pieces that were in it.

Also, from now on i will be trying to keep a ranking on who wins battles.

This way people can see who is the reigning champ in certain categories and try to take them out.

may the best writer win.

Additionally, save the chit-chat, keep it battle related.

if this turns out to work out okay i will be having one main battle about weekly and a couple other side battles that come up in between then...

i will also help out to host up results for any challenges that come up....

go ahead and pm me with any questions...

i am just trying to get this thread back on track again...:)

side battle... "blockbusters"

Rules =

must be a blockbuster piece...

WORD = "robotech" sorry if this word is too long for you guess what thats too bad

the word is robotech... lets see what u all can turn out for this...

advanced writers only please

side battles rules = at least 3 people must be down for this battle or the battle is null and void...

post that u are in on the battle, and i will keep track...

as long as 3 people get in on it, it will stay...

there is no limit to the max amount of entries on this battle...

any questions PM me

Due Date = Wednesday Nov. 15

sorry if that is too soon i dont care bitches, get to work!!!!!!

results will be posted in "Battle Results and Voting Superthread"

this thread will contain the pieces submitted.

this is so you can view who won and lost each battle and vote the quality pieces that were in it.

Also, from now on i will be trying to keep a ranking on who wins battles.

This way people can see who is the reigning champ in certain categories and try to take them out.

may the best writer win.

Additionally, save the chit-chat, keep it battle related.

gah... went to a new page so i bumped this

Put me in the Blockbuster!

Wait is there 3 yet? Wednesdays like tomorrow and I dont wanna pull an all nighter and the battle gets cancelled because not enough people. Let me know before I start, I dont wanna waste time on it incase it dont go thru. When was this battled called? Did I miss it when it was. A day to do a blockbuster just seems roughffffffffffffffffffffff.