Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo I'm new to this whole thing and i was thinking about getting a battle started, so let me know if i do something wrong...

Word: Neca

Due Date: This Friday, 12/10

Type: Simple Peice

Rules: I have only been writing for half a year and this is my first battle, so if you people don't mind i would rather not have writers enter that would crush me. Anyways, doesnt mater how many colors, or if no colors and it doesnt have to be a full page or nothing.

ok first timer here, i guess im lookin

for a battle anybody up for it ?

the word can be ''_________''

(go ahead and chose)

i cant think of any oh and i only do

pencil sketches at the time i am

curently out of colors.. and time

period could be one day starting

Dec 8........later

oh yeah take it easy on me.......

Originally posted by Saggy Titties@Dec 8 2004, 05:09 PM

yo toe ill battle u. word is neca if that is ok dont care when the due date is i have it done already so when ever is fine with me. this is my first battle to.

yo im down for this but i think we should do it this way since toe dont got color lets do a simple piece strate lletter type in pen u can sketch it out wit pencil if u want and u can use any color pen u want red blue or black sound good let me know

Originally posted by rodger_that+Dec 8 2004, 07:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rodger_that - Dec 8 2004, 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Saggy Titties@Dec 8 2004, 05:09 PM

yo toe ill battle u. word is neca if that is ok dont care when the due date is i have it done already so when ever is fine with me. this is my first battle to.

yo im down for this but i think we should do it this way since toe dont got color lets do a simple piece strate lletter type in pen u can sketch it out wit pencil if u want and u can use any color pen u want red blue or black sound good let me know

[/b]

I dont realy like strait letter simple piece......im gonna do i little creative type of shyt and mines is ganna just pencil post it friday

Originally posted by toeskum+Dec 9 2004, 06:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toeskum - Dec 9 2004, 06:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by rodger_that@Dec 8 2004, 07:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Saggy Titties@Dec 8 2004, 05:09 PM

I dont realy like strait letter simple piece......im gonna do i little creative type of shyt and mines is ganna just pencil post it friday

[/b]

ight im fine with that

Originally posted by dkab+Dec 10 2004, 09:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dkab - Dec 10 2004, 09:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-edogg@Dec 11 2004, 10:28 AM

hey i was lookin through here the other day and stumbled upon some really nice sketches, an entry for a battle, the word was fresh. anyone know what page those are on? i cant find them again, thanks.

search the thread for the word fresh

[/b]

good tip but i already did that, got as specific as i could but i still got like 1000 hits.