Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ODS-1+Dec 2 2004, 12:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - Dec 2 2004, 12:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WitE TrAsH@Dec 1 2004, 11:09 PM

Doesn't bother me at all... and yeah we can wait the due date is sunday.

I will repost my shit sunday night... i think I will redo it and fix it up some

How bout the due date be friday. Someone already voted, does it not count yet?

[/b]

Yeah Friday is good... i fixed some shit up so I will repost mine by midnight tomorrow... So new due date Friday By Midnight.

And yeah the vote you got can count.. i dont care

so this is a paper battle thread where u have 2 write the same word... how do u sign up or whatever i could get down on this when im bored

but for the chem battle, i think docs is the hardest, let me kno if u want an explanation or some shit

Originally posted by OYST@Dec 4 2004, 03:45 PM

so this is a paper battle thread where u have 2 write the same word... how do u sign up or whatever i could get down on this when im bored

but for the chem battle, i think docs is the hardest, let me kno if u want an explanation or some shit

No you can't get down on the chem battle because it's past the due date. You can try to start another battle.

I will battle anyone on a street scene, one colour pencil drawing. Basicly... a skyline, storefronts, projects, etc. It can be as big as you like (mine will probably be about 3ft by 1ft). If there are any takers, submissions should be posted by Monday, December 6th @ noon. Starz (everyone), this is my first battle, I just came across this thread, so If you think (recomend) I should give more time for competitors entry, let me know. I will start mine ASAP, and have it posted on Starz go ahead. Cool? I'll check back tommorow.

Stylized buildings, with graff ON them if you really want. The foucus is on the street though. The style of the buildings is more important than the style ON the buildings... get me.

Secondly, yeah maybe the 6th is not enough time, so I'll not set a date for sure until Starz sez a time he feels is more appropriate for this thread. I don't know how often kats check this thread, this is my first venture in here. If Starz doesn't post a suggested reply time by Sunday December 5th, I'll extend until the 10th. Sound fair?