ENUFF RADIOHEAD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

mental invalid

...my world is stable for those concerned...i got a call from sis...her friend at the garden got me a ticket...im still going to try on sat....58 is alot i know, but seriuosly, you all suck...and no beardo i wouldnt pay 20 bucks to go see jesus! he hasnt inspired me the way those guys have...well you guts know your wallets better then me, but if yiu have a credit card then do it, thats what they are for...im really beat that you heads cant make it...buy now, think about later...if i have extras you guys will be the first to know...and since ive already paid for them in full perhaps we can simply negotiate a price....i care more about you guys seeing the shows, i think it will do wonder for your souls...yes, i believe in this band that much....please think it over...i can supply you guys with a bed(floor) at my sis apt. in brooklyn, and if you come up the first three rounds after the show are on me, and the all the jays we can puff...peace.....rOe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beardo

and now you choke is looking for a beat down!

invalid.. by a stroke of luck i just came into a little $$ opportunity, put me at the top of your "actually has money for that extra" list...

if tickets go on sale tomorrow morning i'm fucked in a major way. working 9-5:30 tomorrow means i'm sure they will be sold out when i get home at 6. eighth hours of collating booklets today and again tomorrow makes for an intense trip to the edge of sanity. but on the plus side working today and tomorrow will give me about $90-100 after uncle sam dips his grubby fingers into my check. mental.. if you do manage any extras, put me after beardo on the list. this employment thing is good cause now i am gonna not be broke biggrin.gif

fuck me in the goat ass... shit. ah well, i still haven't completely ruled out driving up to one of the VA shows with some cash and see if i can get a ticket there, but it would be a bitch to drive 4 hours and to no avail. we'll see. time will tell.

i hope you choke-b.

now now now, thats not the way we learned how to play nice with other kiddies! beardo explain to me how on fri. you pull out on it being to $$$$ and then the next day you say you got the money! are you hitting up 7-11 to get to the shows? im posting some want ads on some rH sites, we will see if we can get any bites....there is always scalping the nite of...i know i know its a headache, but ive done it at even the most sold out insane dont even bother trying, like say phish new years eve, boston 94, when yours truly git everyone and their mother a ticket, 3 for face and 3 at $60, not bad, my best day yet....there are 20 thousand seats in the place beardo, and im sure one has your name on it, and as im sure youre aware of, theres are sure to be some heads askeing for face, hope youve been keeping that karma somewhat shiny....RoE

...edit to include Mr. GLUE too......

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-23-2001).]

Guest beardo

choke.. nah dawgg.. i dint think you were, i was being sarcastic. i exspect heavy doses of it until i hold that golden ticket in my hand.

invie... this weekend came with added overtime hours (40 so far) thats just extra money in the pocket nahmean!

...okay so my sis tells me she may not have a fucking ticket afterall!!!!

beardo and glue, grab a fucking oar, cause i think we're all in the same fucking boat!!!

i just posted a whole bunch of replies to people selling tixs we will see what happens.....I NEED A MIRCALE!!!!!!...r

1. radiohead cant control airplay

2.what the fuck are you doing watching that much mtv to begin with?

3. what are you doing watching mtv at all?

4. and stop bitchin it could be a video for 95% of all the other stuff that is shit music

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-23-2001).]

Guest beardo

they have videos for the new songs? i guess that means theres stuff on the radio too.. what songs are on the radio and tv? dont answer i'll just look

• 2 weeks later...

...okay so at the last minute my boys scores two tickets! beardo i just emailed ya, lemme know....glue i havent found shit but on monday im gonna post a want add on some radiohead sites for the va shows...check ebay too, my boy got our pair for face off the site...still looking though....peace..r

mental - i appreciate you lookin around for me.. but i'm just fucked on this tour. there's a slight chance i'll get up to nyc tuesday and see if a miracle happens and i end up inside msg that night.. but it's a very slight chance i'll go up there, compounded with the daunting task of trying to get inside msg and the odds of me actually making it into that show become dismally small. and i move into my apartment the 11, so either of the va shows would be stretch for me, i don't think i could make all that happen in one weekend. ah well. fart. if i don't get into msg or even up to nyc, i'll just have to catch em in two years or whenever they tour here again. if nothing else i'll have to find some shrooms and listen to the cds, that'll be a fun time too. not sold out tour fun, but ya know.

but yeah, i love the knives out video.. i mean. damn, that's some crazy stuff going on! at least i can try to catch that on sometime.

"...else i'll have to find some shrooms and listen to the cds, that'll be a fun time too. not sold out tour fun, but ya know..."

...hell ya, either that or your gonna get ya a fucking extra for liberty island, and we are gonna both take shrooms, and see the shit live....for sure glue...sorry to be so insistent...but you know deal...two year, blah fuck that hombre....two weeks, aug 16. and 17.....

get your engines running

rOe

Guest beardo

and huge thanks to invalid for trying to get everyone in the show. dude doesnt even know any of us. hope to see you before the show, you know where we'll be.

...bump for the wonderful coincedences and crashing small worlds in this fucked up universe we all live in...good lookin out choke....and choke and beardo, im gonna try to hit the corner before the show, perhaps we can get a pop before hand, if not look for the cat with that shit grin from ear to ear and the 'american pastime' t-shirt....listening to them this morning, i think i mite explode tonite in an array of colors and energies....if so please let everyone know that i died a happy guy....hahahahaha!...i cant believe the fucking day is here!....hows a guy supposed to work!

...commenting throughout the day....

rOe...the addict......

***wanted to edit cause i forgot to say to you guys your welcome, im sorry i couldnt do anything for ya glue and im glad it worked out beardo....glue please email me about liberty island...heads need to look out for other heads on this fucked up planet, i guess that what i learned from my experiences...if you dont know that already, then you better learn it fast.....******

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 08-07-2001).]

Guest beardo

i honestly dont think i deserve this. what have i done to make all this shit go right? not 10 minutes ago i was kicking myself in the face for leaving my cd player at home on this holiest of holy days.

my cd player was just handed to me.

Archived