Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OsCaR306

Anyone know what type of reefer this is?

It is brown (or green?..it was dark) at the bottom then there is a strip of orange and the rest is white and it is flat.Looked older then a normal cryo. I know it is a reefer but I am not sure which type...Are they a rare catch?Pictures would be nice..GOodbye.

yo

its a cryo trans, they aren't rare but in your neck of the country they arent seen that often.

Guest rob deer

know the difference between an insulated car and a "normal flat car" and a reefer?

I can't see what you're describing, but it sounds suspiciously like an ex-Manufacturer's Railway 60' flat boxcar, probably restamped MP. It is charcoal gray on the bottom, then an orange stripe, then light gray up top. It is an insulated car, not a reefer.

cracked sounds closest on point..but from what i can remember it is browny/diharreah green (:D) at the bottom, then a strip of orange and the rest is white. .. someone i know who has saw it in the daylight and got a good look told me it is made by manufacturers railway co.

Originally posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$

, cryo's by the way are not reefers, it is a regular old flat car, i have seen them before.

Check the cryo-trans website. I do believe they are temperature controlled. "protecting todays perishables for tomorrow"

http://www.cryo-trans.com/

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this