Heading towards another 9-11????

Brownbread?

**Is it just me or does anybody else notice that America might be leading itself to another 9-11?I love this country but its like we've been operating shifty recently and sooner or laater shit is gonna hit the fan. It seems that this whole war has done more harm than help. Sure we've dissolved Saddam's regime but at what price? Anti-American sentiments are sky rocketing globally. This isn't how you fight a war against terrorism.

**Not to defend Iraq but before the war the goverment made Iraq look like this big terrorist Mecca that had the capabilty to blow us off the earth with their stockpile of nukes. Being that we now occupy the country and have the greatest technology and intelligence agency you'd think by now we would have found these WMDs. This whole war is so vague that I've forgottten the main reason we're even in Iraq.This is why im not all hippity hoppity about Saddams sons getting killed. There's no doubt that they deserve to die but is that why we are in Iraq and losing American soldiers each day? The governmet seems like they are so outraged by what Uday and Qusay did but yet there are thousands of Udays and Qusays around the world who we've let do their thing without shedding a fucking tear. To me it seems like we only care about the Udays and the Qusays when we have some sort of intrest within a country. Whatever happened to North Korea.??

**Liberia for instance has been run by druggie rpg wielding teenagers for years. Liberians have been asking America to liberate or assist them for years (being that they've had ties with the US for about 150 years) but we gave them the cold shoulder because we didn't need shit from them any more. But all of a sudden Bush the liberator makes a trip to Africa and Liberia pops up. Coincidence?Or is it that somebody doesn't want to look like a hypocrite. To me our government is looking no different than missionaries that preach one thing and do another. We're suppose to be the good guys but when the goverment actions seem questionable, and they have to throw around all this rhetoric on CNN to cover their ass you kinda wonder where this country is heading..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

in my opinion, i do not think america is leading itself into another 9-11. Its all politics. whatever happens, happens. the general public cant do anything about it. its all politics.

Yer a fuckling dumbass.

Anyway the government knew this shit was going to happen. Cos you know when a plane is hyjacked they're supposed to scramble f16s to get them out of the sky. On 911 they were ordered to stand down. They government needed this to happen. Just loook for yoself

www.copvcia.com something like that. not sure if it's .com .net .org

also try 2600.org

Originally posted by ODS-1

Yer a fuckling dumbass.

Anyway the government knew this shit was going to happen. Cos you know when a plane is hyjacked they're supposed to scramble f16s to get them out of the sky. On 911 they were ordered to stand down. They government needed this to happen. Just loook for yoself

www.copvcia.com something like that. not sure if it's .com .net .org

also try 2600.org

i wonder if thats true

Archived