minneapolis

cliffclaven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i almost had the same thing happen to me last night but an older OG stopped them...lucky me....

Its happened to me before ... In a way im glad to hear that lake street hasnt gotten as soft as i thought though.

graff contest comin up in omaha nebraska! if you are gonna be in the omaha area sign up! its 10 bucks and you recieve four cans of paint. for more info check out http://www.twosixtyfour.com. prizes provided by the 7th letter, KRINK as well as others. check it out and feel free to pm me with any questions. lmt spots available.

What the fuck am i going to do with 4 cans of paint in nebraska?!?!?!

rebok and deapo have hit some nice street fillins but none of them will ride, most of them got buffed right away, like within a day. creativity in bombing, so it will ride, is what stands out in this city, not just ballsy spots- anyone can do that. its good to see some outta towners not giving a fuck and i was hyped to see the uptown theater spot though, and im sure it was fun...

heres a flick to accompany my 2 cents:

3637209075_9fb48b51d2_o.jpg

3633177987_dfd940e7df.jpg?v=0

stolen!

Its happened to me before ... In a way im glad to hear that lake street hasnt gotten as soft as i thought though.

yeah oh well its the risk u take i guess but next time those mother fuckers are gonna be sorry they tried some shit on me cuz you can bet ill be more prepared!

Bump anyone doing good graffiti on the streets of minneapolis, no matter how long it rides. It's 2009 and the city of minneapolis has all but passed it's graffiti problem on to the freight companies, and with little resistance. One of few good things about doing graff in this city is even if something rides for a day, theres a good chance other writers or graff fans will see it, and there's a good chance that it will be documented, just like the spot above. Of course we have to pick our spots well and camoflage our graff to get any sort of ride here, but its always great to see some in your face vandalism, especially when it doesn't suck.

Bump anyone doing good graffiti on the streets of minneapolis, no matter how long it rides. It's 2009 and the city of minneapolis has all but passed it's graffiti problem on to the freight companies, and with little resistance. One of few good things about doing graff in this city is even if something rides for a day, theres a good chance other writers or graff fans will see it, and there's a good chance that it will be documented, just like the spot above. Of course we have to pick our spots well and camoflage our graff to get any sort of ride here, but its always great to see some in your face vandalism, especially when it doesn't suck.

True.

Archived