minneapolis

cliffclaven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhh. I tried so hard not to add to the talk but i just can't resist. One of the things i think is tight about graffiti is that its a secretive thing... the people behind it could be anyone and when its done no one knows how it got done. Everyone is entitled to posting whatever they want and i'm not going to say its wrong, but think about it... we had some bitch saying that "super graffiti" was done with a pressurized spray tool or squirt gun and then you post that? where's the secrecy? wheres the class? partially revealing your identity and tools of the trade on the internet don't make it more cool in my book. Also, people don't reveal their identity on the internet because its just not smart. so akae, I'm real hyped on your new styles and i'ma let you finish your posts but toni had one of the the greatest points of all time.

p.s. I would be glad to tell you who i am next time i see you, but this isn't the place for formal introductions

tooth fairys...

ahhh fuck you wanted to keep that lie going? to vandals that already know? shit my bad.. and for the ones that didnt know.... old cheesefilled tortilla here just told ya ....what an ass.... heres somethin else that you reading this already know it wasnt just anybody it was someone like you a vandal .. people that dont do graffiti dont visit forums for it, except maybe gee-oh-vonni Vah-Lez, for you that dont know that name hes the vandal skuad that wants to scare you into stopin, or in to snitchin or if your the right word on the street build his career with you as a notch in his night stick(no homo) ........hyped on my new styles huh? scary...now that ive showed ya'll my shit stains in my draws im leave'm here and el oh el'n on tha cats that pick'm up and try'um on...

and as for toni aka ERGOTs (isthisdrysnitchin?) greatest point of all time'... allready been addressed ...and the next time you see me? what you mean by that gee? everybody that down with me is already down with me... i douht we walk the same walk player,

oh yeah my idenity....that man behind tha mask is the same as the screen name same as the painted surfaces keep it real ... the rules your bonded to in society dont apply ... laws? not mine...

so all ya still hiding behind screen names when your talkin to the word akae ....dont be skeerrrrd , just step it up and hold down your word....

yall are weirdos

ima see who wants to live in shame and yall that want it sign your name when your slashin my shit ,

Hey Hey

I don't care what nobody say

I'm a be me

Stay hood, stay rasied in the streets

Cause I'm out here grindin

knuckas talk about greatness whenever they speak about me

I ain't splitting nothing with nobody homie

I gotta give me me

I ain't slept in 8 days

I can go for 8 weeks

Ain't nothing to me cause I am the streets.

Archived